Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jose pulling off the real "El Classico"

Jose pulling off the real "El Classico"

Old Aug 18th 2011, 2:39 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Jose pulling off the real "El Classico"

why wud the coach do that then?
Old Aug 18th 2011, 2:41 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jose pulling off the real "El Classico"

wonder what the arab dude's sayin in the background..
Old Aug 18th 2011, 4:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka View Post

why wud the coach do that then?
He's really going down in mine, and a lot of peoples estimations, I mean where's his class? He's acting like a spoilt little kid.
Old Aug 19th 2011, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

simcalreet is an unknown quantity at this point

He got him with the pincer movement!

Hope there's none of that nonsense in the 'tyne/w**r' el classico tomorrow, come on the toon!!
Old Aug 19th 2011, 10:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simcalreet View Post
He got him with the pincer movement!

Hope there's none of that nonsense in the 'tyne/w**r' el classico tomorrow, come on the toon!!
about time we had more Geordies on here!
Old Aug 19th 2011, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

FTM
Old Aug 19th 2011, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

simcalreet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandboy View Post
FTM
Ha Ha that's a beautiful set of letters, you can write them either in Newcastle or Sunderland and they still have the same sentiment!

Good luck for tomorrow.....who am I kidding, hope we stuff you!

Back to the topic though, what was Jose playing at, complete and utter bairn
Old Aug 20th 2011, 8:57 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
He's really going down in mine, and a lot of peoples estimations, I mean where's his class? He's acting like a spoilt little kid.
"the special one" I mean..he's a baby... maybe its the "special" one uses politely for kids who arent right in the head!?