Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Joke for Today (Innocence)

Joke for Today (Innocence)

Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Joke for Today (Innocence)

Two young boys walk into a pharmacy one day, pick out a box of Tampax and proceed to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asks the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight," the boy replies.
The man continues, "Do you know what these are used for?"

"Not exactly," the boy says. "But they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now he can't do either one."
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joke for Today (Innocence)

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Two young boys walk into a pharmacy one day, pick out a box of Tampax and proceed to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asks the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Not exactly," the boy says. "But they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now he can't do either one."
hahaha, cute...!

MM, xx
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:24 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oktoberon

funny
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

skeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud ofskeleton has much to be proud of

Good Boy.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

when we were kids the dog into my Mam's bag and wripped some tampax up all over the kitchen! my brother who was about two at the time walked in and picked one?? up and asked said to my Dad "what's this' - as only a two year old can. My dad said "Mummy has got a cold, it is to stop her nose running!" PMSL
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
when we were kids the dog into my Mam's bag and wripped some tampax up all over the kitchen! my brother who was about two at the time walked in and picked one?? up and asked said to my Dad "what's this' - as only a two year old can. My dad said "Mummy has got a cold, it is to stop her nose running!" PMSL
I thought you were gonna mention the jack dee joke where the kid picks one up off the shelf and sticks it in his mouth... the incredible expanding sweetie!!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cham128
I thought you were gonna mention the jack dee joke where the kid picks one up off the shelf and sticks it in his mouth... the incredible expanding sweetie!!
I'd forgotten about that
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:49 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
missed that one! been here too long I think!