Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jewish pretty-boy actor found dead

Jewish pretty-boy actor found dead

Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jewish pretty-boy actor found dead

Corey "I shagged Victoria Adams before she met David Beckham" Haim, dead at 38.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jewish pretty-boy actor found dead

Originally Posted by The Dean
drugs?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Whatever happened to Corey Haim?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
Whatever happened to Corey Haim?
He died, silly..................
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

He died, silly..................
That's thrilling.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163...10/story.jhtml

Celebs are dropping like flies at the moment! Very sad news.

I loved The Lost Boys!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Cory Feldman next?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Cory Feldman next?
Could be........... we've already lost Marty Feldman..........
Old Mar 11th 2010, 7:29 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Remember "Every Home Should Have One"? My French teacher showed us this at school when I was about 14 under the auspices of his Cine Club (which was meant to introduce us to the likes of Chabrol and Bunuel). Beat the hell out of The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Ah....what does the fact that he may have been Jewish have to do with anything?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spart
That's what I am wondering too
Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spart
Nothing.............. it was my self-consciously ironic way of sending-up the celebrity cult thing that we are surrounded by these days. Hence "pretty-boy".

When Stephen Gately died, I referred to him as a "Gay Irishman".

All harmless, and nothing intended to offend. The media/press made me do it, that's all.................

I hate the way the media, if a 'celebrity' is in the news (which they themselves often create), always add a superfluous comment about some aspect of his/her private life.

"Controversial rapper Spunky Kleenex, 25, has signed a new deal with the Masturbation record label, thought to be worth 10 million dollars over the next three years. Kleenex, whose real name is Albert Thompson, made headlines in 2004 when he was alleged to have had a gay relationship with his former high school geography teacher, Frank Jennings, now 43."
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:59 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing.............. it was my self-consciously ironic way of sending-up the celebrity cult thing that we are surrounded by these days. Hence "pretty-boy".

When Stephen Gately died, I referred to him as a "Gay Irishman".

All harmless, and nothing intended to offend. The media/press made me do it, that's all.................

I hate the way the media, if a 'celebrity' is in the news (which they themselves often create), always add a superfluous comment about some aspect of his/her private life.

"Controversial rapper Spunky Kleenex, 25, has signed a new deal with the Masturbation record label, thought to be worth 10 million dollars over the next three years. Kleenex, whose real name is Albert Thompson, made headlines in 2004 when he was alleged to have had a gay relationship with his former high school geography teacher, Frank Jennings, now 43."
Then Corey should have been referred to as "American pretty-boy actor"...Stephen Gately wasn't referred to as "Catholic" was he?

N.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Then Corey should have been referred to as "American pretty-boy actor"...Stephen Gately wasn't referred to as "Catholic" was he?

N.
I simply focused on what the media tends to focus on.............
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. That IS an interesting habit. Bahtatboy's favourite newspaper is particularly prone to this type of thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.