Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jermaine Defoe is ineligible to play for Spurs...

Jermaine Defoe is ineligible to play for Spurs...

Old Jan 11th 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jermaine Defoe is ineligible to play for Spurs...

Originally Posted by BangleMan
gobby lou wouldnt know, as he/she never goes...
oh sorry i thought it was a lady

Last edited by Grace O Malley; Jan 11th 2009 at 3:03 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 3:10 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
oh sorry i thought it was a lady
im not so sure.....could be transvestite ?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

Hmmmm, a very sweeping and generalising statement.

So you would have us beleive that all rugby fans are intelligent, and all football fans, how did you put it ....have the intelligence of a table tennis bat....Have to say that is plain ridiculous, and barely worthy of a retort.

Besides, if the typical rugby fans IQ is that high, how come they are all dressed like sheep a..k.a Green barbour jackets and comfortable slacks.....?

No-one suggested we should all support the same team, so think you need to stop sniffing the glue and come back down to earth

Oh, we wont be getting relegated have no fear.....Meanwhile, you and your family can sit in your comfy armchair watching your beloved Man U
And u call me an idiot.......if u took time to take ure head out ure a*** and watched a game of rugby .....u would not see green barbour brigade........as for sheep thats the idiots who go around if kiss ball shirts with there names on there back!!!!!!
I do not support man u or any other kiss ball team ...and as for my 13 year old ...he will be in bed as he has school tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,
Old Jan 11th 2009, 3:54 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lobby lou
And u call me an idiot.......if u took time to take ure head out ure a*** and watched a game of rugby .....u would not see green barbour brigade........as for sheep thats the idiots who go around if kiss ball shirts with there names on there back!!!!!!
I do not support man u or any other kiss ball team ...and as for my 13 year old ...he will be in bed as he has school tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,
I dont need to call you it to know it....

er, I have been to many games at Twickenham, and its full of green barbours...sorry

I dont possess a shirt with my name on the back.......sorry again

Of course you dont, cos you **** all about it, and just make it up as you go along.....now trot off and doing something there's a good chap / woman
Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:06 pm
Hammer for Life

Anyway, your anger must no doubt be as a result of you being lonely tonight, as assume all your family are at the Man U game, seeing as they are 'season ticket holders'.....
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

I dont need to call you it to know it....

er, I have been to many games at Twickenham, and its full of green barbours...sorry

I dont possess a shirt with my name on the back.......sorry again

Of course you dont, cos you **** all about it, and just make it up as you go along.....now trot off and doing something there's a good chap / woman
NO need 2 say sorry ......I have never seen these fans at Twickers lol ....
AND didnt Man U do well......my family said the cold was worth it, to see them beat chelsea..........
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:37 am
Hammer for Life

NO need 2 say sorry ......I have never seen these fans at Twickers lol ....
AND didnt Man U do well......my family said the cold was worth it, to see them beat chelsea..........
Maybe the TV cameras havent zoomed in on the crowd enough for you to be able to see....

Yes, am glad they beat Chelsea, as have no love for them at all

Glad the cold was worth it.....did you turn the heating off indoors ?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

never forget you originally supported Man Utd and was born not to far from the round. You turncoat!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:45 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
never forget you originally supported Man Utd and was born not to far from the round. You turncoat!
I was born miles away in Sale.....and I cannot help the fact that I was abused as a child when my Dad made me wear a Man U scarf, but I soon escaped the abuse when I was 4 and we moved to London....and found my spiritual home...

So how are you doing ? All well in the heartland of Man U fans in Singapore ?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Maybe the TV cameras havent zoomed in on the crowd enough for you to be able to see....

Yes, am glad they beat Chelsea, as have no love for them at all

Glad the cold was worth it.....did you turn the heating off indoors ?
U really are a jerk...my brother and 2 sons all live in uk ....watched in the crowd..go to all games .....
dont need heating lol ....
Been to twickers lots ...dh a Bath supp as he was born their...i prefer Wasps....and always go to Army/Navy.......not even green coats there lol.....but thats maye because we have a directors box xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 12th 2009, 10:44 am
Hammer for Life

U really are a jerk...my brother and 2 sons all live in uk ....watched in the crowd..go to all games .....
Been to twickers lots ...dh a Bath supp as he was born their...i prefer Wasps....and always go to Army/Navy.......not even green coats there lol.....but thats maye because we have a directors box xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and thats your claim as to why you are such an expert on all things football.....you really are an arse !

"Been to twickers"..........I rest my case, who the hell calls it Twickers...Suppose you also spend your summers going to 'Wimbles' to watch the tennis or to 'Henner's to watch the regatta each year ?

A director's box......wow, are we all supposed to impressed.....it must be a joy to behold, being in a confined space with a muppet like yourself...Hope it isnt up too high in the stands, as Im sure guests must be hurling themselves off all the time just to escape you & the smell of B***Shite..
Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:12 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

no barbours at the Army v Navy game???

now i just know for sure you are full of shit...

I have been to loads of these games as my old mate was the Royal Navy and Combined services skipper for a long time..

You have your crappy directors box, i had access to the players lounge, changing areas in fact access all areas, but in honesty id rather have a few beers in the car park than watch the egg chasers...

the place is awash with toffee nose barbour wearing knobbers
Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:16 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by commander
no barbours at the Army v Navy game???

now i just know for sure you are full of shit...

I have been to loads of these games as my old mate was the Royal Navy and Combined services skipper for a long time..

You have your crappy directors box, i had access to the players lounge, changing areas in fact access all areas, but in honesty id rather have a few beers in the car park than watch the egg chasers...

the place is awash with toffee nose barbour wearing knobbers
If you werent Scottish, I'd kiss you
Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:59 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

If you werent Scottish, I'd kiss you
**** aff alf garnett...
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:00 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by commander
**** aff alf garnett...