Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Jailed for what.........

Jailed for what.........

Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jailed for what.........

Originally Posted by Beard Man
if someone showed group of people a finger it will be easy to complain
sorry but you are barking
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

how people !!!

you are speaking about witnesses and you still asking how???
it's quite often one persons word against another, and of course who would the police believe? Me or you?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

if someone showed group of people a finger it will be easy to complain
I was thinking more on the lines of me showing the finger to another person while driving the car...A one on one game...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:49 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
sorry but you are barking
meaning?

what is it that i didn't get in his question?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
it's quite often one persons word against another, and of course who would the police believe? Me or you?
They will hear the person who says the truth...In this case, probably the person who showed the finger...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:50 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy

if it is one to one it will be hard to prove.

but when it is a group of people againest one .. with no reason for them to lie then it is easier to believe... i guess !!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

if it is one to one it will be hard to prove.

but when it is a group of people againest one .. with no reason for them to lie then it is easier to believe... i guess !!!
What if the defendant says that the crowd showed him fingers in return???
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
What if the defendant says that the crowd showed him fingers in return???

lol

you tell me what will happen
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:15 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I am more interested to know how people prove to Dubai Police that someone has actually showed them the finger...
I don't see what the problem is, what's the big deal about being shown the finger, just show them 2 back, stop being a grass and sulking off to the police and wasting their time with petty incidents that aren't worth calling a crime.

I don't know, imagine calling the police in the UK becuase someone showed you the finger, lol the police would just laugh or tell you not to waste their time.

Bison
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol

you tell me what will happen
Massive attack...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bison
I don't see what the problem is, what's the big deal about being shown the finger, just show them 2 back, stop being a grass and sulking off to the police and wasting their time with petty incidents that aren't worth calling a crime.

I don't know, imagine calling the police in the UK becuase someone showed you the finger, lol the police would just laugh or tell you not to waste their time.

Bison
Why are you attacking me for??? I'm the one who showed the finger...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:54 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you attacking me for??? I'm the one who showed the finger...
I didn't mean you silly, I meant in general that people who are shown the finger should stop being little babies and grassing people up.

Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I didn't mean you silly, I meant in general that people who are shown the finger should stop being little babies and grassing people up.

thats the irony of the UAE:

You can drive recklessly endangering life and get a few black points on your licence (if caught which is rare in itself).

But show that reckless driver the finger after their unsuccessful attempt to kill you and you get 6 months jail followed by deportation..
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
thats the irony of the UAE:

You can drive recklessly endangering life and get a few black points on your licence (if caught which is rare in itself).

But show that reckless driver the finger after their unsuccessful attempt to kill you and you get 6 months jail followed by deportation..

strange
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

strange
whats strange?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.