Jade Goody RIP

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goody RIP

Originally Posted by commander
where is the father?
living it up...he doesn't want them according to reports i've read, though with the millions they've got attached to them now, maybe he will change his mind...

MM, xx
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:06 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

where is the father?
Is he not in jail waiting trial, or are they someone elses kids?
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:07 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
I was talking about her sons...don't know what smack is...
I don't know who she is as I have never seen that show ? she was on, just seen the pics over the past few weeks, and those little boys are just aways smiling and looking happy, just thinking that it must be very hard on them, this whole circus...
Absolutely.

Apparently they've been staying with their father, Jeff Brazier, ever since she took a turn for the worse a week or so ago. He is not into the whole media circus, which must help retain a bit of normalcy for the boys hopefully.

According to Sky she passed away in her sleep at 3:55am this morning. I'm sure her family are thankful that she went peacefully in the end. Bangle I don't think even Max Clifford can decide on the time of death, this is usually called by the doctor present at the time...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:07 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
living it up...he doesn't want them according to reports i've read, though with the millions they've got attached to them now, maybe he will change his mind...

MM, xx
Yes but that will be in trust till they are 18 or 21 or maybe even older
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
Is he not in jail waiting trial, or are they someone elses kids?
no that's her latest hubbie, not the kids' father...

MM, xx
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rowell
Yes but that will be in trust till they are 18 or 21 or maybe even older
yeah, but there must be a generous living allowance attached to it...

MM, xx
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

where is the father?
Have seen a number of picture of them with their father, in fact I think they actually live with him? However he keeps out of the bright lights/publicity.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no that's her latest hubbie, not the kids' father...

MM, xx
He's only 21 her new hubbie, god didn't realize he was that young.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by annacarna
Yes just hope that the money from the publicity she was doing for her childrens future goes into the right place she intended
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:14 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Danielle Lloyd will be knocking on Jacks door within days!

The News of the World already has the first "I slept in Jades bed with her grieving widower" story all ready to go to press next weekend!!
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:19 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this BE (Tranmere Rover) in New Zealand summed it up eloquently:

"I was certainly no fan, but from the moment she realised she was dying, all her strength focussed on using the only asset she had - her celebrity - to provide as best she could for her sons. And she did too. Whatever you think of her (and I imagine there'll be a few "opinions" voiced on here) when the shit came down, she stepped up for her kids. And there's many that wouldn't/didn't.

I, for one, hopes she rests in peace, safe in the knowledge that she really did do her best for her boys."

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...php?t=599113#4
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 10:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Jade

there is no way this has been fiddled, she would never have wanted to die on Mother's Day, her sons will never forget her anyway but it is even more poignant now to them, they have the rest of their lives to live and many Mother's Days to face.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:09 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
RIP Jade

there is no way this has been fiddled, she would never have wanted to die on Mother's Day, her sons will never forget her anyway but it is even more poignant now to them, they have the rest of their lives to live and many Mother's Days to face.
Bet she's been dead for days but this makes a much better story.

On SKY News now, the mother has just said

"We would now like some privacy"

Sorry, darling that 'right' was forfeited long ago
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:20 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

there is no way this has been fiddled, she would never have wanted to die on Mother's Day, .

how do you know this??
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan

On SKY News now, the mother has just said

"We would now like some privacy"

Sorry, darling that 'right' was forfeited long ago
Lol that did make me laugh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.