I've arrived!

Old May 27th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice
Default I've arrived!

Hello all,

I know I've been quiet on here for a few weeks (not that I was that loud to start with ). Anyway, we've arrived and are currently living in The Greens. Had a lovely morning over coffee & lunch with some of the girls from here...it was lovely (thanks GA).

We're apartment hunting in earnest now. Have viewed a few & fingers crossed we have one...but, as with everything in Dubai, there are a few things to "iron out".

Well, have a lovely day one and all. My other half & I are off to see Terminator Salvation at 6.

FF xx
Old May 27th 2009, 12:00 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've arrived!

*waves*

-
Old May 27th 2009, 12:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline
Hello all,

I know I've been quiet on here for a few weeks (not that I was that loud to start with ). Anyway, we've arrived and are currently living in The Greens. Had a lovely morning over coffee & lunch with some of the girls from here...it was lovely (thanks GA).

We're apartment hunting in earnest now. Have viewed a few & fingers crossed we have one...but, as with everything in Dubai, there are a few things to "iron out".

Well, have a lovely day one and all. My other half & I are off to see Terminator Salvation at 6.

FF xx
you are more than welcome, was nice to meet up
Old May 27th 2009, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Hello all,

FF xx
Hi FF,

Sorry i missed you today. I never got the PM in time as i was having a long lie!

Sounds like your settling in fine. Thats good. Anyway i'm at the Greens too so if you want to meet up sometime that would be great.

Where is the new apartment?

Mrs H
Old May 27th 2009, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to Sin City Mark 2
Old May 27th 2009, 1:35 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome FF - hope you can make it to the DVD and book sale on Friday
Old May 27th 2009, 8:06 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Hi FF,

Sorry i missed you today. I never got the PM in time as i was having a long lie!

Sounds like your settling in fine. Thats good. Anyway i'm at the Greens too so if you want to meet up sometime that would be great.

Where is the new apartment?

Mrs H
No PM was sent cause you stink!

hehehehe
Old May 27th 2009, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Roadking
No PM was sent cause you stink!

hehehehe
Aye good een Rk! Well i could stop smoking but you'll always be a *****!

BTW there was a PM. Lovely girl
Old May 28th 2009, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

Hello all,

FF xx
Welcome to Dubai, it is certainly starting to hot up now, so hope you are coping with the heat.

If you fancy a villa instead of an apartment, there are a couple for rent here in Springs 6.

Hope to meet up with you one day, although I don't make it along to the Wed coffee mornings.
Old May 28th 2009, 4:03 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BorderTart

Hope to meet up with you one day, although I don't make it along to the Wed coffee mornings.
shock horror, expat wife who cannot make coffee mornings....youll never last here
Old May 28th 2009, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice

LOL..thanks for the lovely welcomes guys!

We've decided not to go with the apartment we saw the other day (too many complications with landlord, current tenant, agent, etc)!! So, we are starting to look again. We want to be either in JBR, Marina or The Palm (on the trunk). Hubby works in Jebel Ali port, so easy access to SZR & not being too far away is a big consideration. :-) 100's of fab places on Dubizzle, so shouldn't be a prob.

xx
Old May 28th 2009, 5:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

LOL..thanks for the lovely welcomes guys!

We've decided not to go with the apartment we saw the other day (too many complications with landlord, current tenant, agent, etc)!! So, we are starting to look again. We want to be either in JBR, Marina or The Palm (on the trunk). Hubby works in Jebel Ali port, so easy access to SZR & not being too far away is a big consideration. :-) 100's of fab places on Dubizzle, so shouldn't be a prob.

xx

I love the shoreline apartments on the Palm, if we hadn't found our place we would have been heading out that way for sure great facilities and easy access onto SZR. Good luck!
Old May 28th 2009, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I love the shoreline apartments on the Palm, if we hadn't found our place we would have been heading out that way for sure great facilities and easy access onto SZR. Good luck!

Thanks BC. Am hoping hubby & I can view one tomorrow..! x
Old May 28th 2009, 5:23 am
Concierge

Thanks BC. Am hoping hubby & I can view one tomorrow..! x
you will love them!!
Old May 28th 2009, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

Originally Posted by commander
shock horror, expat wife who cannot make coffee mornings....youll never last here
I make it to plenty other ones, so should be ok.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.