Wikiposts

Immature Leaders

Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immature Leaders

Here is what the Ruler of Dubai has to say;

"Second place is the first place of losers, so that is why we have to be number one," said Shaikh Hamdan.

Here is what Lionheart has to say in response;

"Please give me strength...".
Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immature Leaders

Originally Posted by lionheart

"Second place is the first place of losers, so that is why we have to be number one," said Shaikh Hamdan.

number one failure at this point in time
Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

thats why there are striving to be the worlds most f#cked up economy!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:50 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart

Number one at limiting press freedom?
Number one at living in complete denial?

If they want to be number one they should invent something beneficial to mankind instead of building towers with money they don't have...

N.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:52 am
Just Joined

GattaMatta is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually the quote is from a Nascar race pilot and it is meaningful only in its original context.
Disturbing when used to inaugurate an educational centre by a future head of state.

Thanks for this post and the replies, it really made me laugh to the point that I subscribed to this community... and, guess what?, it is the only critical response I found when searching out of curiosity.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GattaMatta
Actually the quote is from a Nascar race pilot and it is meaningful only in its original context.
Disturbing when used to inaugurate an educational centre by a future head of state.

Thanks for this post and the replies, it really made me laugh to the point that I subscribed to this community... and, guess what?, it is the only critical response I found when searching out of curiosity.
You laughed at this thread???

Stick around - you ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait till you see the threads that start off talking about workers' rights on Dubai construction sites evolve into a discussion about how to find 'girls' in Saudi Arabia.............
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GattaMatta

I wonder if he thought he'd be able to pass it off as his own quote, or if it was part of a speech that was written for him by his PR people???? In which case they should be told to take a hike.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:10 am
Just Joined

GattaMatta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
In which case they should be told to take a hike.
Like going to look for 'girls' in Saudi Arabia?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:13 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
You laughed at this thread???

Stick around - you ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait till you see the threads that start off talking about workers' rights on Dubai construction sites evolve into a discussion about how to find 'girls' in Saudi Arabia.............
What's wrong with looking for girls...without girls there would be no you, me or the workers and their right!

N.