I'm a Saint

Old May 29th 2008, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm a Saint

Just checked on Dubai Police website for speeding tickets. I know camera's have flashed me at least 3 times, yet according to the website, I have no outstanding fines! I like this, it's as good as back in UK when you get speeding tickets through the door and bin them! Seriously, for all you that have had a speeding ticket and owned up to it at home, when has the reminder ever arrived on your doormat?
Old May 29th 2008, 6:51 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a Saint

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Just checked on Dubai Police website for speeding tickets. I know camera's have flashed me at least 3 times, yet according to the website, I have no outstanding fines! I like this, it's as good as back in UK when you get speeding tickets through the door and bin them! Seriously, for all you that have had a speeding ticket and owned up to it at home, when has the reminder ever arrived on your doormat?
I am not a saint...I always speed up for speed cameras so that I am just a blur !!
Attached Thumbnails I'm a Saint-spped_camera.jpg  
Old May 29th 2008, 6:52 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

the old bill may read BE

Last edited by Slingshot; May 29th 2008 at 7:02 pm. Reason: dislikes prison food
Old May 29th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

When I read the title of this thread I thought you had finally seen the light and decided to start supporting Northampton RFC !
Old May 29th 2008, 7:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slingshot

the old bill may read BE

You are such a lurker
Old May 29th 2008, 7:07 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
When I read the title of this thread I thought you had finally seen the light and decided to start supporting Northampton RFC !
When I read it, I thought, MD was either getting six pairs of new shoes and bags to match or SF had bought a Volvo- a la Charteris
Old May 29th 2008, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
What is the matter with you? I'm a Turk through and through until the day I die! If I were to support a team from over the bridge it would have to be Bath!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:09 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
You are such a lurker
did you mean looker? read quicker I changed my post.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eva
When I read it, I thought, MD was either getting six pairs of new shoes and bags to match or SF had bought a Volvo- a la Charteris
How many pairs of shoes can a woman wear at once? And she never takes more than one bag out with her either! She doesn't wear the shoes I have bought her anyway.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:11 pm
Account Closed

the old bill may read BE
Excellent. Mine is the silver Camry that now causes your camera's bulbs to constantly blow as I drive past them quicker in future!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:13 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

did you mean looker? read quicker I changed my post.
No lurker-You still around but you ain't been in on the tarts thread for a while-Ps.Is English your native tongue?.Post a photo and I'll tell you if you are a looker...
Old May 29th 2008, 7:13 pm
same shit different day

Excellent. Mine is the silver Camry that now causes your camera's bulbs to constantly blow as I drive past them quicker in future!
the cameras seem very intermittent here. recently got flashed doing just over 120. same camera a few days earlier did not even flash at 130. we must have to travel faster to avoid them going off!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:15 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How many pairs of shoes can a woman wear at once? And she never takes more than one bag out with her either! She doesn't wear the shoes I have bought her anyway.

Choice is everything.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:15 pm
same shit different day

Originally Posted by Eva
No lurker-You still around but you ain't been in on the tarts thread for a while-Ps.Is English your native tongue?.Post a photo and I'll tell you if you are a looker...
actually dearest I have been elsewhere for a while! I would hardly sit here for a few hours and not utter a word - jeez.
don't ask questions about my tongue - it is considered flirting
Old May 29th 2008, 7:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

actually dearest I have been elsewhere for a while! I would hardly sit here for a few hours and not utter a word - jeez.
don't ask questions about my tongue - it is considered flirting
You seem to have many -and forked.Your posting style changes with the wind.I don't flirt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.