Wikiposts

Im leaving....

Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im leaving....

Originally Posted by MataHari
and self inflicted at that...
Only because you said something that I, being the gentleman I am, strove not to take advantage of.....
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Only because you said something that I, being the gentleman I am, strove not to take advantage of.....
hmmmmmm...bit boring that
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmm...bit boring that
But it keeps the flirt-police off my back.....
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:15 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

But it keeps the flirt-police off my back.....
you're posting from the ultimate freedom of speech country...you're safe
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:17 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

you're posting from the ultimate freedom of speech country...you're safe
Yeah... until I step back onto UAE soil.....
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:30 am
hmmmm...nice

Yeah... until I step back onto UAE soil.....
by then they will have moved on and found something else to moan about...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:39 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

by then they will have moved on and found something else to moan about...
Ah well, if thats the case...

What are you wearing????
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:41 am
hmmmm...nice

Ah well, if thats the case...

What are you wearing????
all black...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

all black...
You're wearing a Kiwi????
Attached Thumbnails Im leaving....-ab_haka2.jpg  
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:49 am
hmmmm...nice

You're wearing a Kiwi????
oh I say....yes please
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:53 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

oh I say....yes please
Well, since you asked nicely.....
Old Apr 24th 2009, 6:56 am
hmmmm...nice

Well, since you asked nicely.....
oh go on then...
Old Apr 24th 2009, 7:09 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

all black...
So, you'd be the tall one then...

What's the point of the photo, though?
Attached Thumbnails Im leaving....-why.jpg  
Old May 5th 2009, 12:02 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BangleMan
no, of course Im not serious, we would have had a big party if that were the case, and you and Shadya could have come, and we could all have had a big group hug....

Just a week home, to see the kids, family, and some greenery.....and not forgetting West Ham v Chelsea on Sat...

So has the bingly bangly decided not to come back then??
Old May 5th 2009, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Gimme a break - I'm only new here .......... just getting to know you all
new?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.