Im leaving....

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:24 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im leaving....

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Oh but its a different story when you want a lift home or to a taxi after football eh....M A T E !

I feel abused
heh heh, I only gt a lift once didn't I?

Granted you had to drive from one end of Dubai to the other....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Very little by the time Im finished ....
waaaaaaaaaay too funny Of course I am seriously considering you might be all talk and a big head too
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:26 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
heh heh, I only gt a lift once didn't I?

Granted you had to drive from one end of Dubai to the other....
yeah, and then left me in the middle of Mirdiff, which even you couldnt find and you bloody well lived there !
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:27 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
waaaaaaaaaay too funny Of course I am seriously considering you might be all talk and a big head too
close, but its actually big talk, and all head....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

close, but its actually big talk, and all head....
Cool that'll impress the dinnerlady you get sat next to!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

are you flirting with me
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:33 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

are you flirting with me
You have a pulse, don't you?

-
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, and then left me in the middle of Mirdiff, which even you couldnt find and you bloody well lived there !
You two fighting?

kiss and make up.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aha - I geddit now .................. he's a cheap slut
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:46 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Was that ever in doubt?? Only difference is a cheap slut usually gets some business......
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Was that ever in doubt?? Only difference is a cheap slut usually gets some business......
how's your tongue...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:48 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by seraphnina
You two fighting?

kiss and make up.
you sick pervert....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:49 pm
Hammer for Life

who is ?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MataHari
how's your tongue...
By the looks of him..... not good.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:50 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
what is this ....pick on Spugsy day ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.