Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

If you were going to get a famous quote as a Tattoo, what would you have?

Old May 7th 2009, 10:15 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you were going to get a famous quote as a Tattoo, what would you have?

Im thinking..."I resist everything but temptation", Oscar Wilde

Or....

"Busting makes me feel good!"

Ghostbusters
Old May 7th 2009, 10:23 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you were going to get a famous quote as a Tattoo, what would you have?

The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos

or

Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. ~Jack London

-
Old May 7th 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: If you were going to get a famous quote as a Tattoo, what would you have?

Originally Posted by BangleMan

Im thinking..."I resist everything but temptation", Oscar Wilde

Or....

"Busting makes me feel good!"

Ghostbusters
Obviously the most famous quote of all time:

"Nobody puts baby in the corner"
Old May 7th 2009, 10:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos

or

Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. ~Jack London

-
that's a load of crap though...the number of complete tossers that got a tattoo done after a night on the piss must be huge...
as for all those women with a trampstamp...how very original...
Old May 7th 2009, 11:10 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's a load of crap though...the number of complete tossers that got a tattoo done after a night on the piss must be huge...
i was perfectly sober when I had mine done.....
Old May 7th 2009, 11:10 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh* They are quotes about tattoos.

-
Old May 7th 2009, 11:14 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
i was perfectly sober when I had mine done.....
then it's even worse...

anyway...I love watching LA Ink, the girls on there are real artists, and that Kat van D is one hot chick...still, I really can't think of anything I would want permanently tattoed on my body...
Old May 7th 2009, 11:15 am
hmmmm...nice

*sigh* They are quotes about tattoos.

-
yeah...and I commented on them...
Old May 7th 2009, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

hitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nice

dont know who said it or where i heard it, but i got "Man...the architect of his own fate" on my lower back... and no I wasnt drunk!
Old May 7th 2009, 11:26 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by hitchw
dont know who said it or where i heard it, but i got "Man...the architect of his own fate" on my lower back... and no I wasnt drunk!
I always wonder what the point is of having one on your back...
Old May 7th 2009, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

hitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nice

as opposed to having them on arms and looking like a brickie...? no offense to brickies!!!
Old May 7th 2009, 11:43 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by hitchw
as opposed to having them on arms and looking like a brickie...? no offense to brickies!!!
no, in the sense that you cannot see it yourself...as most people say they have tattoos for themselves and not for others...
Old May 7th 2009, 11:45 am
Bored liberal

Why not? You brush the back of your hair and iron the back of your clothes (or at least someone else does) but you can't see them.

Your birthday has put you in a good mood I see...

-
Old May 7th 2009, 11:51 am
hmmmm...nice

Why not? You brush the back of your hair and iron the back of your clothes (or at least someone else does) but you can't see them.

Your birthday has put you in a good mood I see...

-
yeah...because everybody sees the back of hair and clothes...a fact that a lot of women seem to forget when they step out of the house by the way...

anyway...Chris from Miami Ink might be able to persuade me...
Old May 7th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

no, in the sense that you cannot see it yourself...as most people say they have tattoos for themselves and not for others...
i actually got it as i liked the words and the meaning...didnt get it for me or for anyone else...got it as a permanent reminder that my life is in my hands and if sh#t hits the fan as it has done in the past, i can get out of it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.