Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

If you could add ONE rule to The Sand Pit

If you could add ONE rule to The Sand Pit

Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you could add ONE rule to The Sand Pit

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
how bizarre that is just what he said about you!!
Now, be fair, BC...

Spugsy did not say Bungleman played like a twat, Spugsy said he WAS a twat...
Old Sep 28th 2009, 8:02 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Now, be fair, BC...

Spugsy did not say Bungleman played like a twat, Spugsy said he WAS a twat...
of course, my mistake
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
So what would it be ??

I reckon it should be that a new member can only start a thread after 100 posts !!

Any other suggestions ?
that the girls have to post one topless pic every fortnight.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:19 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
that the girls have to post one topless pic every fortnight.
Preferably not of themselves Let's be honest, if any of the guys or girls on here were remotely attractive (me included), they would probably have real lives rather than being on here all the time.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Preferably not of themselvesLet's be honest, if any of the guys or girls on here were remotely attractive (me included), they would probably have real lives rather than being on here all the time.
now where's the logic in that...
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:26 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
now where's the logic in that...
For those of you that know not my appearance, I could, of course, post the Scott's Porridge Oats guy and claim 'twas me....

Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:27 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you that know not my appearance, I could, of course, post the Scott's Porridge Oats guy and claim 'twas me....

http://www.alexander-the-great.co.uk...y_mccann_2.jpg
pity quite a few have seen you then...
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:34 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

pity quite a few have seen you then...
TBH, most of the posters that I have met off here have, for whatever their reasons were, quietly extricated themselves from the site...

Though I know that a few still troll...

So, to all those ex-posters that I have met, that have seen sense and moved on with their lives, but, like rubber-necking past a particularly nasty vehicular accident, still come back to see what the latest clique-du-jour is, I give a hearty 'Hello'......

(U know who you are....!!! )
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:39 am
hmmmm...nice

TBH, most of the posters that I have met off here have, for whatever their reasons were, quietly extricated themselves from the site...

So, to all those ex-posters that I have met, that have seen sense and moved on with their lives, but, like rubber-necking past a particularly nasty vehicular accident, still come back to see what the latest clique-du-jour is, I give a hearty 'Hello'......

hmmmm...that is worded so subtle that I am going to pretend I don't understand what you are saying...
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:41 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

hello to you to, its nice to be recognised as a quiet extrication.....

And as I havent posted on here for some time, I thought I would try and start a few threads today to liven up what has become a downright dull, dead and wet board over the past few months

It a shame, cos I used to have the odd laugh with one or two people on here, but sadly some of the older members (posting wise) & some newer posters have totally lost their sense of humour, or take things too much to heart when some of the threads were just meant to be light hearted

Way too many serious f***ers on here nowadays
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

hmmmm...that is worded so subtle that I am going to pretend I don't understand what you are saying...
Me??? Subtle???

(Goes and lies down ina darkened room...)
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

And as I havent posted on here for some time, I thought I would try and start a few threads today to liven up what has become a downright dull, dead and wet board over the past few months

It a shame, cos I used to have the odd laugh with one or two people on here, but sadly some of the older members (posting wise) & some newer posters have totally lost their sense of humour, or take things too much to heart when some of the threads were just meant to be light hearted

Aye... f**k me, its getting to the point that I have to do work, since their are no topics full of chunky, meaty goodness for me to get my teeth into....
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:47 am
hmmmm...nice

Me??? Subtle???

(Goes and lies down ina darkened room...)
well, the way I read it is that posting on BE is some sort of sad thing, like rubbernecking some nasty accident, and not posting equals moving on with your life, which seems to be the thing to aspire to...
but, it can't really be that you said that cause you keep coming back to BE yourself...so that's why I am a little confused...but nevermind, you go and lie down for a bit.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:49 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

well, the way I read it is that posting on BE is some sort of sad thing, like rubbernecking some nasty accident, and not posting equals moving on with your life, which seems to be the thing to aspire to...
but, it can't really be that you said that cause you keep coming back to BE yourself...so that's why I am a little confused...but nevermind, you go and lie down for a bit.
Not at all... I said that the trolls are the rubberneckers... and the people still posting are like Landcruisers on SZR....
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what has been going on but it has been well dead and no interesting topics apart from the sex ones today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.