View Poll Results: Just do it...Or her...
Matahari
36.59%
Madam Medusa
7.32%
Beebee and Beebee
3.66%
SamFTQ
4.88%
Patsy Stoned
34.15%
Rumble Tumble
4.88%
The Dean (It's your fault,you and your woman avatars...)
8.54%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

I would - Female

Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I would - Female

Originally Posted by the bat
perhaps people want to be a little more popular than they really are.
What do you mean,Batman???
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

haha I see the viewing figures have gone up!!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:56 pm
Banned

stroller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
What's your dog called,Troller???
loveulongtime
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

What do you mean,Batman???
well it seems a lot of new names have appeared, as you rightly said, how many will post when the poll is finished.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:58 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stroller
has my dog been sniffing round you again? sorry love will have words with him.

Pmsl is that the best you can do love ~ i'd jump back in that pram of yours & i will have an XL dummy shipped in just for you, one for both ends crap crap & more crap

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Dec 21st 2007 at 7:31 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stroller
loveulongtime
Oh really now...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well it seems a lot of new names have appeared, as you rightly said, how many will post when the poll is finished.
Noone will post...
They just think that they're bringing balance to the universe...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:00 pm
Banned

stroller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Pmsl is that the best you can do love ~ i jump back in that pram of your i will have an XL dummy shipped in just for you one for both ends crap crap & more crap
loverly lady
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:01 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
haha I see the viewing figures have gone up!!
Now there's a surprise rotfl

RT x
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

Noone will post...
They just think that they're bringing balance to the universe...
open polling may not even solve the problem, what is needed is an adjudicator to decide.
and you seem the right man for the job.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Pmsl is that the best you can do love ~ i jump back in that pram of your i will have an XL dummy shipped in just for you one for both ends crap crap & more crap
mmm feisty, meet me later.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

open polling may not even solve the problem, what is needed is an adjudicator to decide.
and you seem the right man for the job.
If they can do that,they can even appoint a President to rule the UK...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

If they can do that,they can even appoint a President to rule the UK...
god forbid.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

god forbid.
Anyway,why am I even talking to you for???You don't even have a 100 posts...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

mmm feisty, meet me later.
Not sure you could handle her sweetie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.