I want one

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want one

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
more than 320k...?? where the hell are you getting your sandwiches...??

MM, xx
BMW on SZR...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
BMW on SZR...
they are ripping you off...they're not fresh...

MM, xx
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

they are ripping you off...they're not fresh...

MM, xx
With a smile like that I would let them get away with even shagging me the wrong way...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

With a smile like that I would let them get away with even shagging me the wrong way...
Shagging...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Shagging...
eh...??

MM, xx
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eh...??

MM, xx
I learned it today...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I learned it today...
ahhh...and did you enjoy...

MM, xx
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that is very nice Matt!!!! did your wife have her baby?

Thanks

Yes, we had a baby girl on January 30th, so nearly 6mths old already.

I took delivery of my new uber specced Alienware pc this week, I didn't have a suitably specced PC to edit video so I have just been able to start editing the HD Video I have taken, its not until you look at that you realise how much little Abigail has changed.

My wife has resigned herself that she will not see me much this week, what with the new car and me 'setting up' the new PC in the Majlis.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ahhh...and did you enjoy...

MM, xx
It's a learning curve...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by matthew.lewis2
Thanks

Yes, we had a baby girl on January 30th, so nearly 6mths old already.

I took delivery of my new uber specced Alienware pc this week, I didn't have a suitably specced PC to edit video so I have just been able to start editing the HD Video I have taken, its not until you look at that you realise how much little Abigail has changed.

My wife has resigned herself that she will not see me much this week, what with the new car and me 'setting up' the new PC in the Majlis.
Are you in sales???
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute

How many camels or goats did that Avus Blau cost you???
Good but no cigar, its Sprint Blue

All I will say is ''quite a few''. Bearing in mind a 2008 RS4 with 6,500 MILES on the clock would be around £50k in the UK, it was a bargain at much less than that. They have stopped being made now so it was my last chance to secure a low milage one, rumour is that the new S4/RS4 will be a supercharged V6 due to fuel prices elsewhere in the world, general expert concensus is that it won't have the 'character' of this outgoing model.

I could only find this one for sale in DXB and AUH, Al Nabooda had none, said the RS4's were 'keepers'. There really is no need for anything more than this, where else do you go after this apart from Ferrari/lambourghini/911 turbo and new Nissan GTR in terms of similar/improved performance?

A saloon car shouldn't sound so good

As Jeremy Clarkson said, its probably got the best engine ever made You've gotta love a 4.2V8 with 420 horses and a non-american interior with proper suspension (ready to be flamed)
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are you in sales???
Why do you say that?

I'm not in sales. I'm the Deputy Project Director on Dubai Waterfront (working for the lead infrastructure design and construction supervision consultant)
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good but no cigar, its Sprint Blue

All I will say is ''quite a few''. Bearing in mind a 2008 RS4 with 6,500 MILES on the clock would be around £50k in the UK, it was a bargain at much less than that. They have stopped being made now so it was my last chance to secure a low milage one, rumour is that the new S4/RS4 will be a supercharged V6 due to fuel prices elsewhere in the world, general expert concensus is that it won't have the 'character' of this outgoing model.

I could only find this one for sale in DXB and AUH, Al Nabooda had none, said the RS4's were 'keepers'. There really is no need for anything more than this, where else do you go after this apart from Ferrari/lambourghini/911 turbo and new Nissan GTR in terms of similar/improved performance?

A saloon car shouldn't sound so good

As Jeremy Clarkson said, its probably got the best engine ever made You've gotta love a 4.2V8 with 420 horses and a non-american interior with proper suspension (ready to be flamed)
Are you an Audi salesman???
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why do you say that?

I'm not in sales. I'm the Deputy Project Director on Dubai Waterfront (working for the lead infrastructure design and construction supervision consultant)
Right...You're definitely in sales...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are you an Audi salesman???

No, just loved the B7 RS4 since it was launched, and luckily found myself in a position to get one of the last ones ever made. Im a true petrolhead, the R32 was always a stop-gap. I come from a family of car/motor enthusiasts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.