I spit on your grave

Old Dec 18th 2012, 6:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default I spit on your grave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Spit_...ave_(2010_film)

have any of you seen this movie? and what did you think of it?
Old Dec 18th 2012, 6:32 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I spit on your grave

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Spit_...ave_(2010_film)

have any of you seen this movie? and what did you think of it?
I've seen the original and the remake. Both a little bit disturbing, I can't see the attraction.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Ash786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seen the original - very disturbing film although a nice ending the way she gets revenge.

Not seen the remake but it comes under the whole "torture p0rn" genre
Old Dec 18th 2012, 6:45 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

A great website for TV and movie reviews.......

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242432/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The movie in question was terrible first time round.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 6:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

saw it last night and have to agree absolutely horrific movie the level of violence towards her in the rape scenes makes you feel sick.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Ash786 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't really understand the whole torture p0rn genre. I love horror films..but some of these are just too sick. the original "Saw" I liked as it was quite a nice twist at the end and not as gruesome as the subsequent sequels which I couldnt stand. Got as far as part 4 before giving up.

Suggest BC that you do not watch "Eden Lake", very depressing film with a very depressing ending.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 7:47 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ash786
I can't really understand the whole torture p0rn genre. I love horror films..but some of these are just too sick. the original "Saw" I liked as it was quite a nice twist at the end and not as gruesome as the subsequent sequels which I couldnt stand. Got as far as part 4 before giving up.

Suggest BC that you do not watch "Eden Lake", very depressing film with a very depressing ending.
I won't be watching anything of the kind, last night made me feel sick
Old Dec 18th 2012, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I won't be watching anything of the kind, last night made me feel sick
and yet you watched it to the end?? If a film upset me that much I would walk out/turn it off darling!!
Old Dec 18th 2012, 10:19 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
and yet you watched it to the end?? If a film upset me that much I would walk out/turn it off darling!!
I had to Patsy for other reasons I can't go into on here but it was just vile
Old Dec 18th 2012, 10:22 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash786

I watched Eden Lake.
I was routing for that girl all the way through the film.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

I have the original ISOYG but not watched it yet, except to skim through and check video/audio quality. I came away with a flash of Pretty Peaches cum Chainsaw Massacre.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

When you've finished with ISOYG, you could always move onwards and upwards in class, taste and quality to "SS - Concentration Camp"...........
Old Dec 18th 2012, 12:40 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
When you've finished with ISOYG, you could always move onwards and upwards in class, taste and quality to "SS - Concentration Camp"...........
...and then on to The Human Centipede