I need a man

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need a man

Originally Posted by beebee
He said you have a problem with one...
He has been truthful to you,I see...He must like you...Or wants to get in your pants...He likes to dress in women's clothes...Gives him a warm feeling inside...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:03 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
He has been truthful to you,I see...He must like you...Or wants to get in your pants...He likes to dress in women's clothes...Gives him a warm feeling inside...
He said the pants were for you...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

He said the pants were for you...
Unless you have a large crotch area,they are...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius
Unless you have a large crotch area,they are...
oh dear.. they were thongs...
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh dear.. they were thongs...
Read back...Again,and again...I need a small crotch area...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:14 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't want to be subtle, wanted to make sure all the D.I.Y ers out there read it!
will get the first flight out and come and do it for you
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:19 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

I have been to work! electricity is not involved.. its just the speakers.. I have 8 holes but twice as many wires, have had two offers!
well i can try and fill the holes, but no promises
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by mythic
well i can try and fill the holes, but no promises
Sod off...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:15 pm
live life to the max

Sod off...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:14 pm

hah!!! you need a lift from the airport....
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:18 pm
live life to the max

hah!!! you need a lift from the airport....
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:24 pm

will send a cab...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:26 pm
live life to the max

will send a cab...
will it be a roller
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:27 pm

will it be a roller
skate...
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:29 pm
live life to the max

skate...
with squeaky wheels