I love you - mashallah

Old Jan 13th 2011, 4:55 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I love you - mashallah

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Yes my details are on Facebook and I have an open profile as I use it for networking as well as personal stuff- good point Kitty! I may well close the privacy settings as Im using linked in more for networking now anyway. You are a genius!
I swear some people troll FB just looking at the pictures and forming an opinion from them... and especially here, it would seem. I, of course, have a cunning disguise, which never ceases to surprise! lol
Old Jan 13th 2011, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I swear some people troll FB just looking at the pictures and forming an opinion from them... and especially here, it would seem. I, of course, have a cunning disguise, which never ceases to surprise! lol
Yep i have a couple of pictures tagged of me one in particular of a pair of ample breasts wearing an american waitress outfit- was tagged by a friend as an in joke- and I had a guy mail me quite regularly constantly refering to that picture- tried explaining that it wasn't my boobs but he was having none of it- found ignoring him was the best responce in the end!

I really wonder why these guys bother- I cant imagine they ever pull from a random mail out/phone out? Oh yes you've found me through Facebook I'd love to meet up for a coffee- I think not!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 5:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
is you mobile on a website anywhere?

I've had a few random arabic chaps try to befriend me on FB, one accompanied with a rather sinister "you look like a nice girl" (oh ho ho! Yeah, ok!), so I've locked down on my privacy setting so that no one can access anything without first being a friend.
I had a random chiniese girl who has moved here and added me as a friend because she fancied me. Very weird.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

well spugs- who can blame her- you are irresistable! well -if tall, northern, skinheads do it for you!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:01 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had a few random arabic chaps try to befriend me on FB, one accompanied with a rather sinister "you look like a nice girl" (oh ho ho! Yeah, ok!), so I've locked down on my privacy setting so that no one can access anything without first being a friend.
What's wrong with "you look like a nice girl"? Surely that's better than "do you fancy a shag?" or words to that effect. Maybe the guy simply wants to be your friend.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I had a random chiniese girl who has moved here and added me as a friend because she fancied me. Very weird.
Well even I added you as a friend so not that weird. Maybe she recognises you from somewhere, business perhaps or is simply a friend of one of your friends and liked your picture?
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:33 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
What's wrong with "you look like a nice girl"? Surely that's better than "do you fancy a shag?" or words to that effect. Maybe the guy simply wants to be your friend.
If a stranger said that to me face to face, it'd still give me the shivers, so some random intarweb dude? No way.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 6:39 am
Account Closed

If a stranger said that to me face to face, it'd still give me the shivers, so some random intarweb dude? No way.
Don't forget you are dealing with a guy whose main language may not be English. By nice, he probably means good looking. No harm in saying that. It doesn't really mean anything unless you enter into correspondence with him.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 7:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

why's it weird?
Old Jan 13th 2011, 7:14 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Be nice to her. Maybe she love you long time.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure everyone gets this, I had a chap today call me, said 'Hello' in arabic, I said 'Hello you need to speak english love', he then told me he loves me, I said 'Thanks very much but who are you and what do you want?', he told me he loves me again so I said thanks and bye.

I've had a few of these before- not so much I love you but more 'I love you will you have sex with me?' type calls, now Im guessing my number isn't in a phone box somewhere so how do these people have the time to call random numbers? and does anyone ever talk back? Generally it takes me 30 seconds to work out what they are saying and to recognize it isnt Rakbank (again)!

Now seriously, does this ever work for these guys- I'm guessing not- so why bother?
wow, obviously even your phone number oozes sex appeal...

MM, xx
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:12 am
ex-expat

Don't forget you are dealing with a guy whose main language may not be English. By nice, he probably means good looking. No harm in saying that. It doesn't really mean anything unless you enter into correspondence with him.
No, I haven't forgotten and I have a very good inkling of what he was thinking. No matter... he just got ignore, just like anyone else who fires off a friend request without any kind of introduction.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 9:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

well spugs- who can blame her- you are irresistable! well -if tall, northern, skinheads do it for you!
it's happened 4 or 5 times over the last few years, really weird to be honest.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 9:01 am
why ayeeeee man!

Well even I added you as a friend so not that weird. Maybe she recognises you from somewhere, business perhaps or is simply a friend of one of your friends and liked your picture?
nope she just moved over here, went and found people she fancies - she only had 20 friends, but this is the weird bit, she'd also added Coxy as well.

Mental.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 9:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why's it weird?
Well how did she find me out of the 500 million people? It was my other facebook account, the public one with one pic of me in the Toon and almost no info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.