I hate to say it...

Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate to say it...

Originally Posted by commander
and the fact it won, sums up the types that frequent that self indulgent day of prancing around trying to be arty farty.

bet it was a hoot
oh yawn...so this is what you were leading up to is it...get the daggers out again...whatever you say commander.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

LOLOL. Yes the pink and white one and nope Im not shitting you. I was about 3ft away from it while she was having her paparazzi mo.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:17 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh yawn...so this is what you were leading up to is it...get the daggers out again...whatever you say commander.
not leading up to anything, just saying like.

sorry. Back to the spugsyesque 'you all look totally beautiful' meaningless insincere pish
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

but I actually had a very nice time at Nad Al Sheba yesterday...
and the food was just amazing...
not seen the races though, before anyone asks...
Looking all posh! Fab pics MH!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

and the fact it won, sums up the types that frequent that self indulgent day of prancing around trying to be arty farty.

bet it was a hoot
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Just being nice mate, nothing wrong with that from time to time,

you could always try it yerself, people might not thing you were such a wanker then.
lol
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
there were plenty of men in kilts there as well...
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:32 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

but I actually had a very nice time at Nad Al Sheba yesterday...
and the food was just amazing...
not seen the races though, before anyone asks...

All I can say is you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:34 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

I'm speechless
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:52 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
I'm speechless
wish you were ****ing handless also
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:52 am
banned

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
All I can say is you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.
i agree, a finer specimen you will never lay eyes on
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:54 am
banned

there were plenty of men in kilts there as well...
the kilt is the basic part. Its the accessories that make the difference between a McChav and a classy sophisticated, sexy scotsman.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Manos De Piedra was suffering all weekend because Mata Hari was no where in site and know he knows why.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:38 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

the kilt is the basic part. Its the accessories that make the difference between a McChav and a classy sophisticated, sexy scotsman.
Isn't a McChav a ned ?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:39 am
banned

Originally Posted by MacScot
Isn't a McChav a ned ?
pyoor is man

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.