British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   I hate to say it... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/i-hate-say-600531/)

MataHari Mar 29th 2009 5:55 am

I hate to say it...
 
2 Attachment(s)
but I actually had a very nice time at Nad Al Sheba yesterday...
and the food was just amazing...
not seen the races though, before anyone asks...

admon Mar 29th 2009 5:57 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 
you really just wanted to show off your hat, didn't you..

MataHari Mar 29th 2009 5:59 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7430737)
you really just wanted to show off your hat, didn't you..

hell yeah...

Kim67 Mar 29th 2009 6:00 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 
You look great, love your dress and hat. Glad to see it was a hat and you didn't opt for the fascinator.

admon Mar 29th 2009 6:01 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7430740)
hell yeah...

so how much was the ticket for the day, or was it part of the racing club members thingy package (can't remember what is called, SARS or something..)

MataHari Mar 29th 2009 6:03 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 7430745)
You look great, love your dress and hat. Glad to see it was a hat and you didn't opt for the fascinator.

thanks...
there were some great outfits there it has to be said, it was worth it just for people watching...

TGFKASE Mar 29th 2009 6:27 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7430747)
so how much was the ticket for the day, or was it part of the racing club members thingy package (can't remember what is called, SARS or something..)

Isnt that a particularly nasty flu????

Blue Cat Mar 29th 2009 6:38 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7430732)
but I actually had a very nice time at Nad Al Sheba yesterday...
and the food was just amazing...
not seen the races though, before anyone asks...

I was glued to the telly looking for you all! you all look fantastic!! :thumbup:

Grace O Malley Mar 29th 2009 6:44 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 
You all looked fab.....

MacScot Mar 29th 2009 6:52 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 
MH...you still remind me of Emma Peel, especially the first photo :)

Did your steed not go ?

Spugsy Mar 29th 2009 6:54 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7430732)
but I actually had a very nice time at Nad Al Sheba yesterday...
and the food was just amazing...
not seen the races though, before anyone asks...

you all look great mind, really lovely.

MataHari Mar 29th 2009 6:54 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by MacScot (Post 7430832)
MH...you still remind me of Emma Peel, especially the first photo :)

Did your steed not go ?

my Steed went to see Coldplay...

admon Mar 29th 2009 6:54 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7430837)
you all look great mind, really lovely.

fak me mate, is that shit on your nose?

Spugsy Mar 29th 2009 6:59 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7430840)
fak me mate, is that shit on your nose?

Just being nice mate, nothing wrong with that from time to time,

you could always try it yerself, people might not thing you were such a wanker then.

Blue Cat Mar 29th 2009 7:00 am

Re: I hate to say it...
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7430847)
Just being nice mate, nothing wrong with that from time to time,

you could always try it yerself, people might not thing you were such a wanker then.

:rofl:


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:31 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.