Wikiposts

I dont know if..

Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:09 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I dont know if..

Originally Posted by shiva
I mentioned it but i'm ****ing outta here ya glakit bawbags

Alright pal, take an irn bru with ya
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:00 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Which I organised for you darling
I thought I recognsied a classy hand in the preparation....

Hmmmm ......they don't do bubbly at the quizz do they??
Well, Fosters has bubbles in it.... Or I could get a nice bottle of something as I pass thru Duty Free next week......
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:04 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, PS.. The better half was off to tScotland the next day and then I buggered off...

Vu was cracking... Loved the wee sorbets between courses and they did us proud with a wee cake to finish off...

Must admit, don't think Id have the duck again, tho.....

Thanks for all your help in sorting that out.. Will get you a nice glass or 2 of the ladies choice next time Im at the quiz...
Could be a pint of Glenmorangie...jings !
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:06 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Well, right enough, the stuff they have in Rydges has a helluva bead....

So that would cover the bubbles... Mind you, I prefer the kind without a bead... Just cannae get it in Dubai...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:15 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, right enough, the stuff they have in Rydges has a helluva bead....

So that would cover the bubbles... Mind you, I prefer the kind without a bead... Just cannae get it in Dubai...
Been out of the UK too long...what the hell is a bead? A head?
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:41 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Been out of the UK too long...what the hell is a bead? A head?
If you shake a bottle of whisky, you will see bubbles (the bead) in the liquid... This is whisky distilled down to 40 proof...

The real stuff, taken straight from the cask and unproofed (normally around 130 - 140 proof approx) has no bubbles when you shake it... Pure alcohol....
Old Aug 13th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

errrr..... I don't think sooooo !!!!!
Old Aug 13th 2009, 6:58 am
A bubbly-jock...

errrr..... I don't think sooooo !!!!!
Haha...I didn't mean it to reflect on you but aimed it at TGFKASE when he said any drink of the ladies choice...it would be fun just to see his face if he had to pay about Dhs 2,000 for the drink !
Old Aug 13th 2009, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...I didn't mean it to reflect on you but aimed it at TGFKASE when he said any drink of the ladies choice...it would be fun just to see his face if he had to pay about Dhs 2,000 for the drink !
don't worry darling..he is soooo going to pay
Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

don't worry darling..he is soooo going to pay
Can I pay in kind??????
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:38 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Jings...dried up prunes springs to mind
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:49 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by commander
Jings...dried up prunes springs to mind
Nothing wrong with being regular.......