Revenge

Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:00 am
Account Closed

ceres is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Revenge

They say revenge is a dish best served cold. So fess up everyone. Who was your victim and what did you do?

Just tipping my toe in the water to see who I have to avoid on the board. lol
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Revenge

Originally Posted by ceres
They say revenge is a dish best served cold. So fess up everyone. Who was your victim and what did you do?

Just tipping my toe in the water to see who I have to avoid on the board. lol
Life's to short to peel a grape
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Life's to short to peel a grape
So if I shot your dog, you wouldn't react and avenge poor little Rover?

Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:52 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, but then my dog's name ain't Rover......

Cue Tommy Cooper gag......
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

So if I shot your dog, you wouldn't react and avenge poor little Rover?

Only dog I have is the ex, now, if you can take care of her..........
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Nope, but then my dog's name ain't Rover......

Cue Tommy Cooper gag......
Tommy Cooper....bit before my time I'm afraid.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tommy Cooper....bit before my time I'm afraid.
Just some of the Man's classics

Went to the paper shop - it had blown away.
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
I bought some HP sauce the other day. It's costing me 6p a month for the next 2 years.
Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.
Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age.' The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well.'
A man walked into the doctor's, The doctor said 'I haven't seen you in a long time'
The man replied, 'I know I've been ill'.
A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'.
The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'.
I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.
Went to the corner shop - bought 4 corners
I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind',
so he gave me a kite.
I went to the Doctors the other day, and he said, 'Go to Bournemouth, it's great for 'flu.
So I went, and I got it.'
I was in the attic the other day with the wife. Damp and dusty.........but she's great with the kids!
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

That would make her a bitch not a dog.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:00 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean assasinate???
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

Just some of the Man's classics

Went to the paper shop - it had blown away.
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
I bought some HP sauce the other day. It's costing me 6p a month for the next 2 years.
Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.
Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age.' The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well.'
A man walked into the doctor's, The doctor said 'I haven't seen you in a long time'
The man replied, 'I know I've been ill'.
A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'.
The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'.
I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.
Went to the corner shop - bought 4 corners
I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind',
so he gave me a kite.
I went to the Doctors the other day, and he said, 'Go to Bournemouth, it's great for 'flu.
So I went, and I got it.'
I was in the attic the other day with the wife. Damp and dusty.........but she's great with the kids!

Just f with you. I know who Tommy Cooper was. He is dead now though isn't he?
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

That would make her a bitch not a dog.
You 'aint seen her
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just f with you. I know who Tommy Cooper was. He is dead now though isn't he?
Yeah, but like the true performer did it on stage. Everyone thought it was part of the act.

BTW the guy was a masterful magician
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

You 'aint seen her
I'm sure you got the stereo.........so what you moaning about.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:09 pm
Account Closed

Yeah, but like the true performer did it on stage. Everyone thought it was part of the act.

BTW the guy was a masterful magician
Actually now I think about it, I think remember that.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Do you mean assasinate???
Did I say that........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.