Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I apologize in advance..

I apologize in advance..

Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:31 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I apologize in advance..

Alexa, I've apologised and asked you to move on. Now I'm patronising??

Geez, stop being so German and move along.

I'm not patronising you, I'm just not wanting to go on and on and on.

Its over..let's start of fresh...
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Alexa, I've apologised and asked you to move on. Now I'm patronising??

Geez, stop being so German and move along.

I'm not patronising you, I'm just not wanting to go on and on and on.

Its over..let's start of fresh...

**** you. i'm done with you.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:35 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well...my loss obviously..
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Fair enough, maybe saying "outdated racist views" wasn't really appropriate. My old man has a mistrust of the Irish from his time in Ulster and, like I said, it's perfectly understandable. Not right, but understandable.
yeah my da has a mistrust of the english, not right but understandable
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:41 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
yeah my da has a mistrust of the english, not right but understandable
Ah ****. Then again, who doesn't?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Ah ****. Then again, who doesn't?
Bangley will be along soon to defend Engaland. (he's half irish by the way)
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:44 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Bangley will be along soon to defend Engaland. (he's half irish by the way)
I'm half Scots, so I can relate.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm half Scots, so I can relate.
ah jesus how many scots are on here, lol, over taking the place

now back to dogs, did you really have a great dane, monsters arent they
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

I am half Irish half English and whole mad
We did, Dusty fking huge I never did get as tall as he did before he passed and i was 8!!!! Doberman next that went mad...........no not our fault but a trait with dobermans and then i moved out of home for Uni and the 'rents got cocker spaniels

Too much information i hear you shout
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simple2204
I am half Irish half English and whole mad
We did, Dusty fking huge I never did get as tall as he did before he passed and i was 8!!!! Doberman next that went mad...........no not our fault but a trait with dobermans and then i moved out of home for Uni and the 'rents got cocker spaniels

Too much information i hear you shout
lol no, better than taking about WW's and the G word.

Dusty, ha ha that is so funny. I had an Afghan hound called Dusty, she had a daughter and we named her biba. Dusty does not suit a great dane, any way this one was called Khan, jealous little fcker. He was put down after he bit me
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:59 pm
banned

No worries LJ, I think we are on the same page.

Actually I am taking him this year to the commonwealth grave in Germany to see his dads grave. He has never been to germany so it will be a lovely experience.

Plus I've told him they have magic beer!!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

lol no, better than taking about WW's and the G word.

Dusty, ha ha that is so funny. I had an Afghan hound called Dusty, she had a daughter and we named her biba. Dusty does not suit a great dane, any way this one was called Khan, jealous little fcker. He was put down after he bit me
Agree and Agree

He was named before we got him, he was a rescue dog and really lovely, we actually rode him when we were little it was great!!! Khan is a great name and suits.......probably the right thing to do after he bit you.
Sheba, Cyril and Basil were the next ones!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:06 pm
Excess Baggage

Not me, missus. Had a goldfish called Jaws, though.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:07 pm
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by commander
No worries LJ, I think we are on the same page.

Actually I am taking him this year to the commonwealth grave in Germany to see his dads grave. He has never been to germany so it will be a lovely experience.

Plus I've told him they have magic beer!!
Aye. It does have magical properties in making all women attractive...and me invincible.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simple2204
Agree and Agree

He was named before we got him, he was a rescue dog and really lovely, we actually rode him when we were little it was great!!! Khan is a great name and suits.......probably the right thing to do after he bit you.
Sheba, Cyril and Basil were the next ones!!!!
ha ha good names oh **** this is getting tooo weird, must be the Irish in ya

Sheba is the name of my da's dog at home.

After my Afghans past, i didnt bother with any more dogs, tooo upsetting when they die

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.