I am bored...

Old Jun 28th 2008, 2:21 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am bored...

Originally Posted by MataHari
yup...

You're probably not bored now having had 2 hours of chit chat from your BE mates. Jeez...your popular !

Anyway, I thought of a little light comedy from The Netherlands for you.

Boemerang's host Erik Hartman totally loses it on live TV. End result he and his show were axed.

Old Jun 28th 2008, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MacScot
You're probably not bored now having had 2 hours of chit chat from your BE mates. Jeez...your popular !

Anyway, I thought of a little light comedy from The Netherlands for you.

Boemerang's host Erik Hartman totally loses it on live TV. End result he and his show were axed.

I wonder if our Dutch friends ever get bored with that sketch, after all it's been around for years now!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I was all day yesterday, mrs spugsy went out and got leathered, came in at 4am after being in teh rattlesnake with a few lads from work, she had an argument with some russian hooker and came home wasted - she was in bed til tea time yesterday, honestly I tell you, lasses.....they're just no good,

still my fridge comes back today, we got our new furniture which was ace and the cooker is fixed, plus I have my 2nd interview at a big company tomorrow so it's not all bad,

oh and footy final tonight, that should be canny.....
You should ask her to bring the Russian hooker home next time to finish the argument over a night cap...and incidentally, the footy final is tomorrow night, as you probably know by now.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You should ask her to bring the Russian hooker home next time to finish the argument over a night cap...and incidentally, the footy final is tomorrow night, as you probably know by now.
There is definitely a footie final somewhere in this planet...
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

no one wants to play with me...
form a queue behind me please lads !!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:45 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

can't bear to watch Germany...
can't wait to see your second team losing