I am bored...

Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am bored...

Originally Posted by MataHari
yup...
I was all day yesterday, mrs spugsy went out and got leathered, came in at 4am after being in teh rattlesnake with a few lads from work, she had an argument with some russian hooker and came home wasted - she was in bed til tea time yesterday, honestly I tell you, lasses.....they're just no good,

still my fridge comes back today, we got our new furniture which was ace and the cooker is fixed, plus I have my 2nd interview at a big company tomorrow so it's not all bad,

oh and footy final tonight, that should be canny.....
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

lets armwrestle...
nice to be the recipient of so much sympathy
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I was all day yesterday, mrs spugsy went out and got leathered, came in at 4am after being in teh rattlesnake with a few lads from work, she had an argument with some russian hooker and came home wasted - she was in bed til tea time yesterday, honestly I tell you, lasses.....they're just no good,

still my fridge comes back today, we got our new furniture which was ace and the cooker is fixed, plus I have my 2nd interview at a big company tomorrow so it's not all bad,

none of that helps me though...
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
nice to be the recipient of so much sympathy
well, you know what I am like...coldhearted bitch
Account Closed

Cat sitting..........Again?
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

well, you know what I am like...coldhearted bitch
That's why I love you ........bitch!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:22 pm
hmmmm...nice

That's why I love you ........bitch!
let me whipe your ass...
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

none of that helps me though...
erm, how about I come over to see you then and stop you being bored?
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Cat sitting..........Again?
well Iw as out from 4pm so failry gone myself, but made it hoem before midnight...
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

let me whipe your ass...
Do I have to get on my knees to beg, or are you a willing participant?
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

can you get on a stage and tell jokes?
hmmmm...nice

that's more like it...
hmmmm...nice

Do I have to get on my knees to beg, or are you a willing participant?
consider it done...
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

well Iw as out from 4pm so failry gone myself, but made it hoem before midnight...
WTF! You getting old now?
Cardi and slippers waiting for you by the front door by any chance?
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:28 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the cooker!..........
Enshallah for the fridge........
Rattlesnake............................
wot footie dont tell me i have to watch footie tonight.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.