Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

hung, drawn and quartered...

Wikiposts

hung, drawn and quartered...

Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hung, drawn and quartered...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
would be a risk worth taking...

MM, xx
It would be...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
keep watching, hard to believe though it is, it gets even worse
i'll give you that, just watched the last 3 episodes, and yes, total crap...his accent is just bizarre, veering from scottish to welsh to irish...it's anything but english, lol...and he is totally not suitable for playing the older henry, i wonder why they even kept him in the role...

MM, xx
Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:04 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Did you hear about the guy in America who asked to be executed by firing squad the other week? I wouldn't like that unless they were expert shots who were guaranteed to kill you instantly.

Are you kidding? Even if they had to patch you up(in the nice prison hospital with Amnesty observers) and put you up again on target, it wouldn't be as brutal as .......'Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence'.......buried up to the neck in sand and blistering heat with ants crawling over and biting your face and head for the 36-72 hours it might take you to die....(Ooops,have I just described some place in the ME as opposed to the FE?)
A bullet anytime,twice if necessary.
Eastern m.o's most horrific imho,same same Auto.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Are you kidding? Even if they had to patch you up(in the nice prison hospital with Amnesty observers) and put you up again on target, it wouldn't be as brutal as .......'Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence'.......buried up to the neck in sand and blistering heat with ants crawling over and biting your face and head for the 36-72 hours it might take you to die....(Ooops,have I just described some place in the ME as opposed to the FE?)
A bullet anytime,twice if necessary.
Eastern m.o's most horrific imho,same same Auto.
ha ha yes but you forgot the honey dipping bit.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:16 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
ha ha yes but you forgot the honey dipping bit.
Awful wasn't it? Oh god ...it's sending me into a panic attack thinking about it.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Theres a guy at work whom I'm pretty sure culd bore you to death and my god it would long and painful, infact I think I'd go for the razor blades first!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
latest one, series 4...it's fab, although jonathan rhys meyers' accent sounds more and more bizarre by the episode...

MM, xx
OMG I see what you mean about the accent. In the first episode it was a bad impression of Anthony Hopkins, then we moved to a dub 4 accent. Then he sounded like a cider drinker. Maybe he was pissed when he was making it.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
OMG I see what you mean about the accent. In the first episode it was a bad impression of Anthony Hopkins, then we moved to a dub 4 accent. Then he sounded like a cider drinker. Maybe he was pissed when he was making it.
lol, it's hysterical isn't it...and it just gets worse...

MM, xx