Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

How romantic are you???

How romantic are you???

Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How romantic are you???

Originally Posted by MataHari
I have one of those at home...
maybe there's a missing ingredient that i didn't spell out that also needs to be thrown into the mix...but as for flowers, poems and the other romantic stuff, nah, not for me...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
maybe there's a missing ingredient that i didn't spell out that also needs to be thrown into the mix...but as for flowers, poems and the other romantic stuff, nah, not for me...

MM, xx
the missing ingredient is handbags!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:18 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: How romantic are you???

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
the missing ingredient is handbags!
You think she needs a pet gay?
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
You think she needs a pet gay?
we already have a pet gay around here...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:25 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't lie, doesn't bullshit, someone who does what they say when they said they would do it, and somone who doesn't get arsey and nasty at the drop of a hat, and that'll do me just fine...
Yet given the choice women consistantly choose "bad boys", is that not a flaw in your logic?

Like marrying a man, you spend so much time dating people and having relationships looking for Mr. Right. Then when you find him, you marry him (usually) and spend the next 10+ years trying to change him only to turn around and moan at him about how he isn't like he used to be .
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:27 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

we already have a pet gay around here...
To be fair he only has one pink shirt, might be metrosexual or bi rather than the full bender .
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Yet given the choice women consistantly choose "bad boys", is that not a flaw in your logic?

Like marrying a man, you spend so much time dating people and having relationships looking for Mr. Right. Then when you find him, you marry him (usually) and spend the next 10+ years trying to change him only to turn around and moan at him about how he isn't like he used to be .
no, i was talking about what i'd prefer, not all women...and bad boys sure as hell aren't romantic...that's why they are bad...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

no, i was talking about what i'd prefer, not all women...and bad boys sure as hell aren't romantic...that's why they are bad...

MM, xx
I like bad...up to a certain level that is...when they turn into bastards it's not so funny anymore...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I like bad...up to a certain level that is...when they turn into bastards it's not so funny anymore...
we all love a bad boy.....bastards are just bastards.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we all love a bad boy.....bastards are just bastards.
yeah, i agree...and it's a fine line...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah, i agree...and it's a fine line...

MM, xx
they can be bastards with anyone else...just not me!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:40 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Given your list of criteria your looking for a good butler .

Sorry love but bad boys can be anything, anything to manipulate you and win you over.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

they can be bastards with anyone else...just not me!
and me please...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and me please...
of course you...
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

Given your list of criteria your looking for a good butler .

Sorry love but bad boys can be anything, anything to manipulate you and win you over.
it all depends on the level of badness...there are limits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.