How leftie are you?

Old Dec 18th 2013, 12:40 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How leftie are you?

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
That no one is either 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual, (not a 1 or zero they mean by binary). But we are all varying degrees of either.
Is that an explanation of the question, or your view, duckie?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Weighting
No - that doesn't work......... at least, not without telling you the individual weightings per question...........
Old Dec 18th 2013, 12:43 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Dean
I am also "Lord Ashcroft".......... 85% Nazi.........

.......... although not even understanding one of the questions ("Gender and sexuality aren't binary: they're a spectrum") might have distorted the scoring pattern.................

One for the statisticians (or anyone basically cleverer than me): in a quiz of TEN questions, each of which has only two answers to choose from, how can anyone score 85 pct??? 80 pct - yes (8/10); 90 pct - yes (9/10).

85%???
Weighting?

The q above is obvious to me, take sexuality, people range from 100% straight to 100% gay with a 50/50 bi person in the middle.

I's probably trust the bi person more thinking that extremism is never good (says he who got 100% right).
Old Dec 18th 2013, 12:58 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Is that an explanation of the question, or your view, duckie?
An explanation of the question, Sigmund.

I am sure no one is 100% of either orientation, but I personally can't think of a situation that would activate whatever my latent percentage of homosexuality is.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:08 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure no one is 100% of either orientation, but I personally can't think of a situation that would activate whatever my latent percentage of homosexuality is.
You've just not met the right man yet.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
The results are in! We reckon you're
100% leftie
You're basically Karl Marx

Same here
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:12 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
No - that doesn't work......... at least, not without telling you the individual weightings per question...........
??? Just coz they haven't told you how they weight the questions (if that's what they do), doesn't mean it doesn't work. It could be 2% for Q1, 14% for Q2, 5.678310% for Q3...

Actually, I reckon whoever devised it just pulled out some random %ages and assigned them to results by random. Fair game.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:14 pm
Hit 16's

Really? So you're sure you're not 100% straight. Why?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:19 pm
Hit 16's

Actually, that reminds me of something I read on t’internet recently (the Chive?), about a theme for a reality show (I couldn’t see how it could have more than one showing, but whatever, the premise was good). 20 men secluded on an island or a compound or some-such; 19 are gay, 1 is straight. They have to guess which is the straight one, and are allowed to do pretty much anything to find out. The rub being in fact they’re all straight, but each obviously thinks he’s the only straight one.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 1:23 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Actually, that reminds me of something I read on t’internet recently (the Chive?), about a theme for a reality show (I couldn’t see how it could have more than one showing, but whatever, the premise was good). 20 men secluded on an island or a compound or some-such; 19 are gay, 1 is straight. They have to guess which is the straight one, and are allowed to do pretty much anything to find out. The rub being in fact they’re all straight, but each obviously thinks he’s the only straight one.
can you imagine the traumatised law suits that would ensue after the truth was outed (so to speak).
Old Dec 18th 2013, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

The results are in! We reckon you're
81% right wing
You're basically Guido Fawkes

hmmm..
Old Dec 18th 2013, 2:47 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
You've just not met the right man yet.
maybe that's it. for 2014.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 2:52 pm
Knee deep and rising

Other way around surely, 1 gay and 19 straight?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 4:18 pm
Hit 16's

Other way around surely, 1 gay and 19 straight?
Any way you'd like it, oh unsure one.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.