How come...?

Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default How come...?

It's illegal to be gay over here, but on last nights tv 'queer eye for the straight guy' was on?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How come...?

Originally Posted by Spugsy
It's illegal to be gay over here, but on last nights tv 'queer eye for the straight guy' was on?
Same reason why it's legal to drink but illegal to be drunk...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

that's Dubai for ya...
had to laugh reading today that there's going to be police outside all the Dubai schools...the spokesman said it was to prevent students from being run over...now how cool is that...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's Dubai for ya...
had to laugh reading today that there's going to be police outside all the Dubai schools...the spokesman said it was to prevent students from being run over...now how cool is that...
mrs spugsy picked me up from safa ark on friday, but somehow ended up on the other side of the motorway, so I had to run across 6 lanes of traffic after 2 hours of baking heat football,

now that was fun...
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

mrs spugsy picked me up from safa ark on friday, but somehow ended up on the other side of the motorway, so I had to run across 6 lanes of traffic after 2 hours of baking heat football,

now that was fun...
omg...was that you?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

omg...was that you?
me and my mate matt hobbling across as hummers shizzed by us.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:00 am
hmmmm...nice

me and my mate matt hobbling across as hummers shizzed by us.
it's a common enough thing over here...so when are you doing SZR...
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I still cant get over the Indian men walking round holding hands and cuddling each other! I would have thought that they would have been the first for the chop!Even in the UK they would be trouble!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:15 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I still cant get over the Indian men walking round holding hands and cuddling each other! I would have thought that they would have been the first for the chop!Even in the UK they would be trouble!
ahhhh...I think that is sweet
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:30 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhh...I think that is sweet
I thought it just meant they were gay ???
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
apparently, according to my guidebook (because I was amazed as well) they hold hands, or put arms round each other if they are best mates.

Thats what it says...
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:33 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

apparently, according to my guidebook (because I was amazed as well) they hold hands, or put arms round each other if they are best mates.

Thats what it says...
I wondered why you were cuddling Matt in the Shisha Bar last Thurs ?? ...now I know !
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I wondered why you were cuddling Matt in the Shisha Bar last Thurs ?? ...now I know !
heh, thats why mrs spugsy went home, she was jealous...
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:47 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

So are you trying to tell us something about your true identity...be brave and come out of the closet.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
So are you trying to tell us something about your true identity...be brave and come out of the closet.
yes...I am Michael barrymore!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.