Houses of ill repute

Old Nov 15th 2015, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Houses of ill repute

Originally Posted by iggle
I prefer cleveland steamers...
get out of here and go back to your green forum. that's offensive around here.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

🙊
Old Nov 15th 2015, 3:19 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

that surprises me. i've pegged you as more of an alabama hot pocket sort of guy...
Old Nov 15th 2015, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Ok that's gone far enough now boys! This is just filthy talk
Old Nov 15th 2015, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubydo
This is just filthy talk
I see what you did there
Old Nov 16th 2015, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikewot
I see what you did there
😜
Old Nov 16th 2015, 5:15 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Before any one thinks I love a good Cleverland Steamer. A lyric from a song I used to love when I was alot younger. That's the excuse I am using, and I am sticking with it.

Old Dec 30th 2015, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

DubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura about

Just to drag this back on topic momentarily, we need names of the skuzzy, sticky floored bars in Dubai...
Old Dec 30th 2015, 9:38 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubInRiyadh
Just to drag this back on topic momentarily, we need names of the skuzzy, sticky floored bars in Dubai...
We? You mean you want to go to some of them and want us to tell you where.

Old Dec 30th 2015, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubInRiyadh
As mentioned:

Seaview (several have said the band have left and with a particular mention to the Bass player, although i'm not sure most knew she was more interested in the ladies than the gents. A girl I know 'went there'....

Jockeys - grim, very Chinese and not the pick of the bunch.

Yorke - always entertaining, a mix of nationalities and if you head over to the pool tables they leave you alone as if there was some kind of unwritten rule.

Ratskys - Not bad, although it's been a long time.

Ambassador - haven't been in years, can't remember.

The African Bar on Bank St (can't remember the name) - awesome fun, although as a Honkey you get stared at a lot early on....

Manilla 365 - Haven't been in years but used to have a good band and stage show

Jules Bar - entertaining but pretty high pressure sell

Longs - Tame

Regal Plaza (Bur Dubai) - Pino club upstairs club. Entertaining.

Rock Bottom (Bur Dub) - the original and best. Used to be an entertaining night, although haven't been in ages.

There's also the big place in Bur Dubai on Rolla Road, can't remember the name... ahhhh. Anyway, not one I'd recommend.

There are loads more in an around Bur Dubai and Diera...

For the last few Stags I have been on in the UAE we have gone off the beaten track. One was a night out on the lash followed by us all heading to a rented villa in Ghantoot with 'entertainment' shipped in for a show....

Another was up to Rixos in RAK. Two big suites. Bus picked us up, stopped off at Centurion for booze, then a day at the pool bar with challenges then a tour of RAK using the bus. Some very eye opening bars in RAK - one included dancers in their skimpies on stage. Again, 'entertainment' shipped in later for a show....

I've also done a tour of Fujariah, and to be honest these nights were as good as the ones in the less reputable bars of Dubai, and we endured much less hounding by ladies of the night, however, should some of your party need some company it was available.

At the end of the day, most if not all bars in Dubai have gas cookers of one type or another....
Old Dec 30th 2015, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

On a similar theme, I have noticed that the two massage parlours nearest my office have recently had No Men Allowed stickers affixed to their doors by the Municipality in bright yellow/red with a number to ring in case any offenders are observed going in. The timing of my departure now seems opportune.
Old Dec 31st 2015, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

DubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Meow
We? You mean you want to go to some of them and want us to tell you where.

..if its not too much trouble
Old Dec 31st 2015, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

errr what are 'cleveland steamers' - never heard of that before
Old Dec 31st 2015, 7:59 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mission
errr what are 'cleveland steamers' - never heard of that before
Try Urban Dictionary , ..... not while you're eating though
Old Dec 31st 2015, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leannmean
Try Urban Dictionary , ..... not while you're eating though
WTF

'the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and (very important) then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller.'

and i thought golden showers where on a whole new level

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.