The House of Saud

Old Nov 4th 2015, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The House of Saud

Originally Posted by mission
Saudi's are the true mofo's of not only the middle east but of the rest of the world.
These ******s not only give Islam a bad name, but as a nation, are truly, a despicable lot.
And for the record I didn't grow up in some two-bit council flat....one doesn't needs to have a less privileged life to bash the Saudis....anyone with an ounce of intelligence will tell you what a bunch of total wankers they are.

The only thing I'd add is that Islam gives Islam a bad name; the doctrine/ideology espoused by Muhammed is positively genocidal.
Old Nov 4th 2015, 1:41 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

you know me Mike - I tell it like it is
Originally Posted by Millhouse
This is why I still dream about you
Kaffee: "I want the truth!"

Col. Jessep: "You can't handle the truth!"

Just saying...
Old Nov 5th 2015, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
This is why I still dream about you
MILLHOUSE, maybe one of these days you, me and MIKE can meet up for a few g&t's
Old Nov 5th 2015, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
The only thing I'd add is that Islam gives Islam a bad name; the doctrine/ideology espoused by Muhammed is positively genocidal.
err I would definitely not agree to that - but the last thing I wanna do is get into a religious debate on here
Old Nov 5th 2015, 10:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

err I would definitely not agree to that - but the last thing I wanna do is get into a religious debate on here
It needn't be a religious debate -- a literary one would suffice.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 10:56 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

MILLHOUSE, maybe one of these days you, me and MIKE can meet up for a few g&t's
I don't think he could keep up ;-)
Old Nov 5th 2015, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
I don't think he could keep up ;-)
true. being 25 years younger I still can't stand gin.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Saudi's are the true mofo's of not only the middle east but of the rest of the world.
These ******s not only give Islam a bad name, but as a nation, are truly, a despicable lot.
And for the record I didn't grow up in some two-bit council flat....one doesn't needs to have a less privileged life to bash the Saudis....anyone with an ounce of intelligence will tell you what a bunch of total wankers they are.

If I was to use those criteria of yours to evaluate nations from other cultures and subcontinents I’d also arrive at the same conclusion.
Saudi society is not much different from other societies, they have the good and the bad elements, and for me the bad elements of the Saudi society that I totally despise are the drinkers and the fornicators. Otherwise, I have to give the Saudis a credit for two things. First, those guys are not hypocrites like others, they do what they believe in. The other thing I admire them for is their young women’s attitude towards sexual behavior when compared with women from other nations. You only need to go to a night club on a Saturday night in those other nations to see the point I am trying to make
Old Nov 5th 2015, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
The other thing I admire them for is their young women’s attitude towards sexual behavior when compared with women from other nations.
This is in a nation where women are not allowed to drive, blah blah blah. I do not, for one second, believe that what you are claiming is their natural instinct.
You seem to, conveniently, forget that we live here. We see what the Saudi get up to once away from KSA. Is your gods rules different in different countries? Somehow I do not think so. So the people from KSA are normal, except constrained in their own country.
It is total and complete bullshit.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 5:31 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

So what about the ones who pray 5 times a day and yet are pouring endless amounts of money in these 2 wars which they know is only bringing huge suffering to millions. I mean if I was giving money to anyone and I knew that that money would definitely be used to buy something that will end up killing another human being, I would never give that money.
And young men or women will be young men or women anywhere in the world, it's just that in Saudi they aren't allowed to do anything coz there really aren't that many night clubs in Riyad or Jeddah are there?
Given half a chance any young person would pretty much do whatever the norm is in that city man, give it a rest ffs!
Old Nov 6th 2015, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

If I was to use those criteria of yours to evaluate nations from other cultures and subcontinents I’d also arrive at the same conclusion.
Saudi society is not much different from other societies, they have the good and the bad elements, and for me the bad elements of the Saudi society that I totally despise are the drinkers and the fornicators. Otherwise, I have to give the Saudis a credit for two things. First, those guys are not hypocrites like others, they do what they believe in. The other thing I admire them for is their young women’s attitude towards sexual behavior when compared with women from other nations. You only need to go to a night club on a Saturday night in those other nations to see the point I am trying to make
Take a woman out of the KSA and the KSA leaves the woman pretty quickly.

Interesting, I would say that the Islamic principles are more strictly observed by non-KSA folk. Especially when they are not in their home country. e.g. a Paki women generally follows her believes even without the social pressure of being in-country - the same cannot be said for a KSA woman.

I take my point about Earthworms back - Earthworms generally have more use and consistent behavior no matter what soil you put them on.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 6:31 am
Hit 16's

Otherwise, I have to give the Saudis a credit for two things. First, those guys are not hypocrites like others, they do what they believe in.
If only you'd stopped that sentence before the red bit... They are, truly, not hypocrites like others, they are out in a league of their own.

Interesting that you should feel you have the experience to comment, never having been there. Actually, you'd fit right in.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 10:01 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

the bad elements of the Saudi society that I totally despise are the drinkers and the fornicators.
That's a fair few...their contribution to the economy in Bahrain ensures the causeway is always open for business.

I'm assuming you have never spent time in KSA, or even time with people from KSA?
Old Nov 6th 2015, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

If you just flip the " u " in "Saud" , you get Sand.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
If you just flip the " u " in "Saud" , you get Sand.
mind blown.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.