Wikiposts

Honda CR-V

Old May 31st 2008, 3:19 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Honda CR-V

Anyone know much about them? we've been looking at buying one, they seem decent and with my staff discount I can get 25% off, so it'll be about AED 75,000 brand new.

Anyone know if they are any good?

Ta...
Old May 31st 2008, 3:40 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honda CR-V

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Anyone know much about them? we've been looking at buying one, they seem decent and with my staff discount I can get 25% off, so it'll be about AED 75,000 brand new.

Ta...

nice motor, go for it !! 75k for a brand new 4x4 is excellent
Old May 31st 2008, 4:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
nice motor, go for it !! 75k for a brand new 4x4 is excellent
yeah sounds good eh? and if we sell it in 2 years, really we should get roughly that sort of cash back for it I reckon.

Loving the 25% discount...
Old May 31st 2008, 4:39 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Ta...
just know that a girlfriend of mine has one and she is very happy with it...
Old May 31st 2008, 4:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
just know that a girlfriend of mine has one and she is very happy with it...
well it is for mrs spugsy, so that sounds just great.
Old May 31st 2008, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Not really relevant, but I drove one to and from the RWC Final in Paris from London.....nice and easy to drive, but my god did it drink fuel. Not that that is a problem over here!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:57 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I had one in the UK a while ago and it was great
Old May 31st 2008, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Not the prettiest car on the road but solid and good value at AED75K...any other options available with the discount or only the Honda?
Old May 31st 2008, 8:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
Not the prettiest car on the road but solid and good value at AED75K...any other options available with the discount or only the Honda?
We're going to go for the top spec I think, 8 airbags, ABS and all that stuff, sat nav and reversing camera (very handy for mrs spugsy who can't park to save her life) and all the other stuff - really with 25% discoutn we can sell it in 2 years for about teh same we bought it for, so its more like a savng fund really.

Aye I get 25% off any honda, volvo, chrysler, jeep, dodge, toyota or lexus.
Old May 31st 2008, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

We're going to go for the top spec I think, 8 airbags, ABS and all that stuff, sat nav and reversing camera (very handy for mrs spugsy who can't park to save her life) and all the other stuff - really with 25% discoutn we can sell it in 2 years for about teh same we bought it for, so its more like a savng fund really.

Aye I get 25% off any honda, volvo, chrysler, jeep, dodge, toyota or lexus.
Personally I would go for the Toyata Prado or Landcruiser...or even the Toyota Rava 4X4 as its for a lady.
Old May 31st 2008, 8:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

did you have a look at the Volvo XC90?
Old May 31st 2008, 8:43 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
Personally I would go for the Toyata Prado or Landcruiser...or even the Toyota Rava 4X4 as its for a lady.
she likes the RAV but I think they're a bit shite. Plus she's only 5 foot so she doesnt want anything massive, the toyotas are fairly big.

And she's on a bit of a budget so AED 75K or a bit more for the top spec one seems pretty good going.
Old May 31st 2008, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

she likes the RAV but I think they're a bit shite. Plus she's only 5 foot so she doesnt want anything massive, the toyotas are fairly big.

And she's on a bit of a budget so AED 75K or a bit more for the top spec one seems pretty good going.
get her a dodge nitro with blinged-up wheels

Old May 31st 2008, 9:05 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

with 25% discount you should be able to get a SWB Prado for that budget. That will hold its value better than the Honda over two yrs. So much so that you may even sell it for more than you bought it for.
Old May 31st 2008, 9:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I would prefer a SWB Prado as well, I had a RAV4 - great car !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.