Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Hmmm, this freelance malarky

Hmmm, this freelance malarky

Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hmmm, this freelance malarky

Spugsy did you get in touch with Links or a similar company to ask if they can help?
Old Aug 5th 2009, 9:26 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ditzy
Spugsy did you get in touch with Links or a similar company to ask if they can help?
no not yet, I really don't have any sort of money to spend, that's the main problem.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

but you should really contact them, they might have options for you regarding set up funds etc too! It doesn't hurt to go and speak to them. At least then you know what you are up against & have some facts. Good Luck!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Spugsy I have sent you an email
Old Aug 7th 2009, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Spugsy there is some info on this thread on EW which may be of interest to you! http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...?TopicID=75324 re Media City offering a hot desk for AED 30k per year.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 6:05 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ditzy
Spugsy there is some info on this thread on EW which may be of interest to you! http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...?TopicID=75324 re Media City offering a hot desk for AED 30k per year.
Aed 30k?!?!

Aye thanks for the email, Meow has been in touch as well, plus my mates company want me to do some pitch work and design for them, so for a discount for them I get to put my jobs through them and use their company trade licence.

Sorted.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 7:15 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Aed 30k?!?!

Aye thanks for the email, Meow has been in touch as well, plus my mates company want me to do some pitch work and design for them, so for a discount for them I get to put my jobs through them and use their company trade licence.

Sorted.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:02 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Aed 30k?!?!

Sorted.
top stuff fella
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:44 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Aed 30k?!?!

Sorted.
You're on a winner there, Spugsy.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 10:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MacScot
You're on a winner there, Spugsy.
aye and they say put all my work through them, then if there's any payment problems at least I can chase them up from a registered company.

Ta for everyone's help by the way.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 4:12 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of
Default Hmmm, this freelance malarky

http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/...uirements.aspx

This might be of some use to you down the road...