Higgly Piggly

Old Jun 26th 2007, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Higgly Piggly

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
that is sooo scary...

MM, xx
Go to bed, MM. It's late, and you're trolleyed.. Again!!
{Can I party with you sometime??}
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
cheeky...and of course, i'll give you a call next time

MM, xx
Old Jun 27th 2007, 4:01 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

But shes up early today.........
Old Jun 27th 2007, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
But shes up early today.........
Cos i wasn't drinking wine box wine...

Off to the beach now though, catch you later...

MM, xx
Old Jun 27th 2007, 4:09 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Cos i wasn't drinking wine box wine...

Off to the beach now though, catch you later...

MM, xx
............Its all lies.......Dont believe that nasty Blue Cat.......

She came round last night scoffed her face with sandwiches and then said my parmasan twists were dry..........Its pastry.....what does she want it to be? .......Honestly some people........

Oh and she left early.....wonder where she went.....
Old Jun 27th 2007, 5:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

............Its all lies.......Dont believe that nasty Blue Cat.......

She came round last night scoffed her face with sandwiches and then said my parmasan twists were dry..........Its pastry.....what does she want it to be? .......Honestly some people........

Oh and she left early.....wonder where she went.....
I am not going to mention the plastic cups
Old Jun 27th 2007, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what else would you serve wine-box wine in...

MM, xx
Old Jun 27th 2007, 6:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Old Jun 27th 2007, 7:53 am
Here comes the Sun

MM, xx
The plastic cups are for staff and riff raff.......I noticed you drinking out of them.....

The wine box is a wicked lie.......................................: o
Old Jun 27th 2007, 8:07 am
Concierge

The plastic cups are for staff and riff raff.......I noticed you drinking out of them.....

The wine box is a wicked lie.......................................: o
I wish I had a phone on my camera! Anyway you won't be able to take them to Scabby with you so I will pop round and collect them
Old Jun 27th 2007, 8:15 am
Here comes the Sun

I wish I had a phone on my camera! Anyway you won't be able to take them to Scabby with you so I will pop round and collect them
ive got a headache.............feel tired......went back to bed this morning and still dont feel right ??

You forgot to do my washing up!!.......
Old Jun 27th 2007, 8:18 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Just thinking - what happened to SAMS haven't seen anything from him after the other night
Concierge

ive got a headache.............feel tired......went back to bed this morning and still dont feel right ??

You forgot to do my washing up!!.......
you got what Miss E got, she is a bit rough too, spoke to her earlier

you love doing dishes so I left them for you
Concierge

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Just thinking - what happened to SAMS haven't seen anything from him after the other night
Pakistan for two weeks
Old Jun 27th 2007, 8:24 am
Here comes the Sun

Miss E , she is a bit rough , spoke to her earlier
Thats a bit rude dont you think.........I know shes not the prettiest girl around but rough is going a bit far.............

( you really Miss E....)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.