Hi Miss Eck!

Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Miss Eck!

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
You would certainly save a lot of fuel! Thank goodness it is cheap here. Can you imagine running such a car in the UK
well the V6 uses less than your GT but its still pretty damn thirsty! I ran a 2L turbo rover in UK which was expensive enough but a Mustang would be out of the question!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg, inselaffen, you still have a lot to learn...you can never have enough pairs of shoes...that's the law...

MM, xx
strange they didnt teach me that one at law school! maybe that was one of the classes open to female students only!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

You would certainly save a lot of fuel! Thank goodness it is cheap here. Can you imagine running such a car in the UK
How much is fuel there nowadays? Here in the states it costs me about 90USD to fill up the OHs Navigator, my Escape runs about 40USD per fill up. Gas here is around 3.15 USD per gallon.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Crash
How much is fuel there nowadays? Here in the states it costs me about 90USD to fill up the OHs Navigator, my Escape runs about 40USD per fill up. Gas here is around 3.15 USD per gallon.
think its a bit under USD2 per gallon in Dubai!
Compare that to the UK where we pay close to USD2 per litre!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:14 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
think its a bit under USD2 per gallon in Dubai!
Compare that to the UK where we pay close to USD2 per litre!!
I am glad you answered that ... I would have no idea! Just know that it costs me less than 10 quid to fill up my 4x4. I was back in Ireland recently and it cost 65 euro to fill up the tank which was a bit of a shocker after not been home for a while.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am glad you answered that ... I would have no idea! Just know that it costs me less than 10 quid to fill up my 4x4. I was back in Ireland recently and it cost 65 euro to fill up the tank which was a bit of a shocker after not been home for a while.
I always put AED50 in the Mustang and it gives me 3/4 of a tank. It is such a pain to fill up though. A recognised design flaw on those cars!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I always put AED50 in the Mustang and it gives me 3/4 of a tank. It is such a pain to fill up though. A recognised design flaw on those cars!
I heard that there is a new design coming out on a lot of different models that does not have a gas cap, it has a race car style flip plug where you just insert the pump with out having to remove a cap.

A friend from Kuwait was visiting us recently, he was complaining to me about the poor milage on his Expedition. I said what do you care, gas is only 16 cents per gallon there. He said I know, it's just that I have to stop too often to fill up!