Hello folks

Old Aug 11th 2008, 1:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Hello folks

Hello to all of those I know and to all of those I don't as well

How's everyone been?

Have heard a lot of the site in the past few weeks and after an extended absence, I thought I'd take two minutes before heading home for the day and drop in to say hello
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello folks

Originally Posted by Face81

How's everyone been?

Have heard a lot of the site in the past few weeks and after an extended absence, I thought I'd take two minutes before heading home for the day and drop in to say hello
Next time, try and take 2 months and stay on BE a bit longer!!!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey...been a while, so how goes it? finished your studies yet?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:21 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
Next time, try and take 2 months and stay on BE a bit longer!!!
ha ha... I'll try How have you been anyway?

Originally Posted by Bob
Blimey...been a while, so how goes it? finished your studies yet?
Hello! yep, all degreed and working now How about you? What have you been up to? Any more furry critters running around your house yet?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:28 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

How's everyone been?

hello stranger... how are you? I'm not sure if half the people here you will know anymore! Hope all is good with you...
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:41 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Hey buddy, congrats on finishing. Where you working? Dubai?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:50 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Autonomy
hello stranger... how are you? I'm not sure if half the people here you will know anymore! Hope all is good with you...
All good, thanks, just been very busy over the past few months, running around, job hunting, graduating, completing my dissertation, etc...

It's good to see that some of you are still around, so atleat I know some of you... My glass is always half full

How have you been?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:56 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by shiva
Hey buddy, congrats on finishing. Where you working? Dubai?
Hey dude!

Thanks... yeah, I'm working at a Consultancy in Dubai as an Analyst... It's close to 90% of what I was looking to do, which is great. It's a good start, but my mind is set on leaving Dubai behind in the near future, so watch this space

How about you? How have you been? What are you up to these days? We should catch up one afternoon.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:01 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

How's everyone been?

Bloody hell. Hello stranger and welcome back...

Glad to hear thing are going well for you... 5.44 and heading home for the day, now that's my mind kind of job...

You going to be around for a while now?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:01 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Hey dude!

Thanks... yeah, I'm working at a Consultancy in Dubai as an Analyst... It's close to 90% of what I was looking to do, which is great. It's a good start, but my mind is set on leaving Dubai behind in the near future, so watch this space

How about you? How have you been? What are you up to these days? We should catch up one afternoon.
Top stuff Face. I am off to UK at end of this week for 2 weeks but when i'm back definately
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:58 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Bloody hell. Hello stranger and welcome back...

Glad to hear thing are going well for you... 5.44 and heading home for the day, now that's my mind kind of job...

You going to be around for a while now?
I might be......

A half 8 start to a 6pm finish is a long day, matey
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:59 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by shiva
Top stuff Face. I am off to UK at end of this week for 2 weeks but when i'm back definately
Cool. I look forward to it

I was over in London a couple of weeks ago myself for my graduation and the weather was close to perfect - cool and sunny. Brilliant!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha... I'll try How have you been anyway?

Hello! yep, all degreed and working now How about you? What have you been up to? Any more furry critters running around your house yet?
Great to hear all went well with you,kiddo...
I'm great as always, thanks...I'm still beating myself up for not responding to your last text, circa Dec '07...
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:56 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hey glad all went well and congrats on the job
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

No more furry critters, just the two, but do have a baby now, born last April

Apart from not much here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.