Hed Kandi...

Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:52 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hed Kandi...

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Oakenfold has just released a new album. Just deciding wether to get it or not. Cant make up my mind.
Recently took delivery of 90+ DVD's full of Essential Mixes, Gatecrashers, Pacha etc.... on mp3... Over 500GB of fantastic tunes....
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:53 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Did you go clubbing, or do you still go clubbing?

I used to go every weekend all over the place, seen Oakenfold play, along with other DJ's...ah that was the life
No where near as much as I used to. Having the kids has pretty much slowed that right down.

Too many idiots getting wasted and sky high with whatever puts a dampner on things too.

If we do go out it's only to certain places.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Recently took delivery of 90+ DVD's full of Essential Mixes, Gatecrashers, Pacha etc.... on mp3... Over 500GB of fantastic tunes....
You have far too much time on your hands.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:55 am
W10

Too many idiots getting wasted and sky high with whatever puts a dampner on things too.

Isn't that the point of hed kandi? Much like rave music was designed to sound better when high.

Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by W10
Isn't that the point of hed kandi? Much like rave music was designed to sound better when high.
If you want, but I prefer to be actually aware of things around me. Rave - you needed to be off your face to listen to that.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

You have far too much time on your hands.
Not at all, was searching for a particular essential mix by Planet Funk, and found a guy selling the whole package....
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:57 am

Not at all, was searching for a particular essential mix by Planet Funk, and found a guy selling the whole package....
lucky git
Old Aug 26th 2008, 6:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

lucky git
Also picked up 3 DVD's full of Hed Kandi on mp3.....
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

http://www.energyflash89.co.uk/id7.html
lucky git
And it can all be yours.........
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

go away
Hmmpphh!!! Think Ill remove the link now.........
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:05 am

http://www.energyflash89.co.uk/id7.html

And it can all be yours.........
Thank you. Only the computer has just found a bloody virus with it.

Once I sort that out, I'll have a look. Thanks.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:05 am

Hmmpphh!!! Think Ill remove the link now.........
too late - already bookmarked.

removed that post instead.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

teejay has a brilliant futureteejay has a brilliant futureteejay has a brilliant futureteejay has a brilliant futureteejay has a brilliant futureteejay has a brilliant futureteejay has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=W10;6715392]I'm still in mourning for the days when Giles Peterson came once a month, Norman Jay or Quantic played Dubai (or even when Jeff Mills played a few sets)

I Love Norman Jay- do you think he'll drive his Good Times bus over and visit us?( cheap petrol for the way home)

( Quite keen on HK too- anyone up for babysitting so I can go)
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dramaqueen
its at the madinat - in place called the Ampidome (basically think big tent with lots of fans) its been a temp club venue for the last month or so - this week is the last night of stuff before ramadam
hed kandi is kinda cool funky house type music
will be a good night i reckon - enjoy
I saw a 4WD with a "Dramaqueen" sticker in the back this morning...
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Much prefer the Old Skool jocks...

Tong, Oakenfold, Jules, Cox et al.....

Ah, Ibiza in the late 80's, early 90's...
Ahhhh yes...The good old MOS and Global Underground/Perfecto stuff...Happy times...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.