Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:48 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Most people have a blood pressure problem due to health, medication, stress, life in general - all part and parcel of living here!

As for me and who will i be following, i dont like salt, cant stand the stuff - so in other words my body is at risk because i dont have enough salt in my diet.... done me no harm as yet so i will be just ticking along nicely as i have been!

I have high blood pressure anyway so makes no different to me! Its the driving in this country!!!

i am so sorry to know this. i think you don't need advices regarding blood preasure as you know it very well. So let me proceed

what i mean was when you said the following
(also there are a million scientists all trying to prove and disprove, that is why if you listened to them all you would be dead!)

in the case of blood preasure you will follow what you think is good for your health.

1) what about the other cases of other things

2) lets assume that at a specific stage doctors adviced you to have little salt and if you don't it will have some bad effects on you.. what will that mean?

is it feelings that makes someone favore a study or is it just because he likes it or he thinks that it is good for him/her?

4) what if this feeling change? or some other stuff appeared on surface
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
God is the creator of us and the whole universe

Mohammed is the messenger of God who passed to us God's words and orders.

are you an Atheists ??
You increase my blood pressure.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:51 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

God is the creator of us and the whole universe

Mohammed is the messenger of God who passed to us God's words and orders.

are you an Atheists ??
I like to make my own decisions, unaffected by faith.

I also believe some people think that Jesus was the Son Of God, which surely makes him a more credible witness than a mere messenger...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:52 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

i didnt mean it.

I am a muslim i have to follow islam as i have full belief in it

I hope you are not trying to say that your blood preasure is increasing everytime you meet a muslim?

do you believe in God ?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

I did just giggle at this - sorry BM no disrespect but the questions you ask are sometimes totally out there!!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I like to make my own decisions, unaffected by faith.

I also believe some people think that Jesus was the Son Of God, which surely makes him a more credible witness than a mere messenger...

we as muslims love jesus and his mother. both are mentioned in Quraan

we believe that jeusu is human and a messenger too and that he was lefted to the sky.

we believe that he is comming back again.

all of this was told to us in islam

where do you think Mohammed got all this information from?
he was in Makkah and he knew details about jews and christians and many prophets as well. how did he get those information?

he didn't read or write

he didn't look at bible or other books and even if he did he was not going to know what he is looking at !!! as he didn't read and write his own language.

you still didn't answer me

are you an Atheist ?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
I did just giggle at this - sorry BM no disrespect but the questions you ask are sometimes totally out there!!!

sometimes i ask questions that are linked somehow (at least in my point of view) to things that we discuss.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:59 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

we believe that jeusu is human and a messenger too and that he was lefted to the sky.

he was in Makkah and he knew details about jews and christians and many prophets as well. how did he get those information?

he didn't read or write

he didn't look at bible or other books and even if he did he was not going to know what he is looking at !!! as he didn't read and write his own language.

are you an Atheist ?

This thread is about a poor lad who has lived here all his life and is going to be deported because of the law...if you can show how you recent posts are related on this thread go ahead, if not please give it a rest.

To everyone else, a little less encouragement?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

i am so sorry to know this. i think you don't need advices regarding blood preasure as you know it very well. So let me proceed

what i mean was when you said the following
(also there are a million scientists all trying to prove and disprove, that is why if you listened to them all you would be dead!)

in the case of blood preasure you will follow what you think is good for your health.

1) what about the other cases of other things

2) lets assume that at a specific stage doctors adviced you to have little salt and if you don't it will have some bad effects on you.. what will that mean?

is it feelings that makes someone favore a study or is it just because he likes it or he thinks that it is good for him/her?

4) what if this feeling change? or some other stuff appeared on surface
Okay not sure exactly what you are asking for here but here goes... if the dr told me you must have more salt in your diet then of course i would increase the salt intake, when the doctor told me to change my lifestyle that is what i did. My young sister suffers from low bloody pressure and faints almost on a daily basis, she just manages with it! This is all just part of life, and there will never ever be one answer to suit everyone...

bit like this post ... heading towards a faith debate again. There is no one answer everyone will agree on so you make the best of what you have and go with it!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
This thread is about a poor lad who has lived here all his life and is going to be deported because of the law...if you can show how you recent posts are related on this thread go ahead, if not please give it a rest.

1) are you about to delete this thread? please notify me in advance so that i save time and efforts in typing.

2) are all posts in the rest of threads related to the originaly post?

3) once there are people who are not talking about the original post do you normally warn them the way you just did or ignore?

4) do you think some moderators are abusing their power because they just don't like a poster in this site?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Ambulance, ambulance!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:05 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Beard Man;7110319]we as muslims love jesus and his mother. both are mentioned in Quraan

where do you think Mohammed got all this information from? Someone told him it???he was in Makkah and he knew details about jews and christians and many prophets as well. how did he get those information? From the Christian's that travelled within the peninsula..

he didn't read or write

QUOTE]
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:07 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by NorthernLad

Bah, humbug......
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

he didn't read or write

are you an Atheist ?
Whatever you do and whatever you say, noone will be able to change your beliefs and convictions and by the same token you won't be able to change other people's beliefs and convictions or the lack thereof, in case they are atheists...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Ambulance, ambulance!!
Will you pray for me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.