Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:33 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heartless UAE Strikes Again

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i still don't agree with what you did with the other thread.

why did you delete it?
It was the sensible thing to do...I doubt you would understand (or more likely you would not listen) if I tried to explain so I will get back to plucking my nasal hair.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:36 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
It was the sensible thing to do...I doubt you would understand (or more likely you would not listen) if I tried to explain so I will get back to plucking my nasal hair.
thanks alot that's very kind of you.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

have you ever heard of a study that was conducted by experts in their own field and then changed later on or another study was conducted to prove the opposite??
Coming from someone who lives a life based on a principle of blind faith and obedience, I find it hard discussing proofs and disproofs.....
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:52 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Coming from someone who lives a life based on a principle of blind faith and obedience, I find it hard discussing proofs and disproofs.....

you can just ignore my life and answer my question if it is too hard for you to answer let me give you an example

a study was pointing that salt is a reason for increasing the blood preasure.

then another study said that salt is not a reason for the increase of blood preasure

a third study said it can cause the increase of blood preasure for some people but not all.

all three studies are conducted by experts in their field.

if studies keeps changing although experts are conducting them do you want me to believe that things in the news papers is always true??
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

you can just ignore my life and answer my question if it is too hard for you to answer let me give you an example

then another study said that salt is not a reason for the increase of blood preasure

a third study said it can cause the increase of blood preasure for some people but not all.

if studies keeps changing although experts are conducting them do you want me to believe that things in the news papers is always true??

Salt can increase blood pressure.... but maybe not in everyone...

the studies need to be done to help advance medical science that will keep you alive

then again, if you lived by everything the medical studies say - you would probably be dead anyway!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you insist on asking for answers and proofs when you live a life based on blind faith?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsHaps

the studies need to be done to help advance medical science that will keep you alive

then again, if you lived by everything the medical studies say - you would probably be dead anyway!

you are missing the point.

(i agree) however,

if you see you did not reach that conclusion from the first study

in other words

there was some error in the first study which was corrected later on.

do you understand what i am trying to say!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:06 am
Banned

Why do you insist on asking for answers and proofs when you live a life based on blind faith?

why do you ignore the whole topic now and want to switch us to something else that is related to my own belief??

is it because i answered you and tried to show you where your mistake was when it comes to trusting everything from the media??
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

why do you ignore the whole topic now and want to switch us to something else that is related to my own belief??

is it because i answered you and tried to show you where your mistake was when it comes to trusting everything from the media??
I never said I believe everything in the media, I do not blindly believe everything that is written down full stop..... Whether its a newspaper, a book......etc
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

you are missing the point.

(i agree) however,

if you see you did not reach that conclusion from the first study

in other words

there was some error in the first study which was corrected later on.

do you understand what i am trying to say!
Yeah but hun, there are new advances every day... they are trying to advance every day..

the first study wasnt corrected as such, it was just advanced more... there are people who suffer from high bloody pressure due to salt... with the further study into it it proved some people are not affected by it...

surely you can understand this...? also there are a million scientists all trying to prove and disprove, that is why if you listened to them all you would be dead!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:24 am
Banned

I never said I believe everything in the media, I do not blindly believe everything that is written down full stop..... Whether its a newspaper, a book......etc

i follow the same thing when it comes to media or human words

unless it is the Holy Quraan or hadiths
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Yeah but hun, there are new advances every day... they are trying to advance every day..

the first study wasnt corrected as such, it was just advanced more... there are people who suffer from high bloody pressure due to salt... with the further study into it it proved some people are not affected by it...

surely you can understand this...? also there are a million scientists all trying to prove and disprove, that is why if you listened to them all you would be dead!

my father has blood preasure i hope no one reading these lines will ever get it nor his family.

what you just said is very interesting

so based on what you said who you will be following?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:36 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

i follow the same thing when it comes to media or human words

unless it is the Holy Quraan or hadiths
Why are those excluded from your demand for proof.....
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:39 am
Banned

Why are those excluded from your demand for proof.....

God is the creator of us and the whole universe

Mohammed is the messenger of God who passed to us God's words and orders.

are you an Atheists ??
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

my father has blood preasure i hope no one reading these lines will ever get it nor his family.

what you just said is very interesting

so based on what you said who you will be following?
Most people have a blood pressure problem due to health, medication, stress, life in general - all part and parcel of living here!

As for me and who will i be following, i dont like salt, cant stand the stuff - so in other words my body is at risk because i dont have enough salt in my diet.... done me no harm as yet so i will be just ticking along nicely as i have been!

I have high blood pressure anyway so makes no different to me! Its the driving in this country!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.