Haye v Klitschko

Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Haye v Klitschko

So, the big fight is nearly here.

Interested in hearing what people think.

I used to dislike Haye for his attitude problem, I appreciate that it's part of boxinb but I've never heard him speak without an attitude. Even Mayweather is humble, grateful and respectful once he has won.

Having said that, there is no doubting Haye is an impressive fighter. Too quick, too strong, to hard hitting for most to deal with.

Klitschko provides an ideal challenge for Haye. He's a classic old school Heavyweight, he's quick, bloody strong and has a sturdy jaw.

It's the perfect fight in my opinion. Haye has always been said to hit harder than most, but Klitschko's dominance has been deserved and earned the hard way.

I'm buzzing for this one. But if they spend the entire bout cuddling or running away from each other I'll never watch boxing again. Ever.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Haye v c

Originally Posted by Scamp
But if they spend the entire bout cuddling or running away from each other I'll never watch boxing again. Ever.
i don't think that's going to happen somehow...did you see the press conference when klitshko's brother asked him a question...haye made it quite clear what his intentions are...

MM, xx
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i don't think that's going to happen somehow...did you see the press conference when klitshko's brother asked him a question...haye made it quite clear what his intentions are...

MM, xx
yeah, but Haye said he was going to knock Valuev out but spent the entire fight moving backwards taking counter punches...
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
yeah, but Haye said he was going to knock Valuev out but spent the entire fight moving backwards taking counter punches...
he'll look like an idiot if he does that...we'll see...is it on here, btw?

MM, xx
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Haye v Klitschko

What channel is it on?
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Haye will knock him out mate , too quick , too strong and an all round better boxer and for a boy of his size his handspeed is second to none.

It's a grudge match though so you've always got the chance of Haye getting carried away a bit and not following the game plan.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Haye will knock him out mate , too quick , too strong and an all round better boxer and for a boy of his size his handspeed is second to none.

It's a grudge match though so you've always got the chance of Haye getting carried away a bit and not following the game plan.
I am leaning towards agreeing and saying the same. I just don't believe that Klitschko can be written off.

But as you correctly say, Haye's handspeed and crucially the power he puts with every punch is phenomenal.

I'm excited and hope it goes a good 8 rounds to see them relax and sart motoring.

No idea if / what channel it's on here, I'm in the UK for it.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 7:35 am
Just Joined

PDubai is an unknown quantity at this point

always going to happen!