Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Have a look at my pussy....

Have a look at my pussy....

Old Jun 13th 2016, 9:57 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have a look at my pussy....

Originally Posted by MataHari
Nobody wants to see a 52 year old pussy...be happy
Touche, I was indeed happier before I read that.
Old Jun 13th 2016, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Nobody wants to see a 52 year old pussy...be happy
those cats don't look a day over four years old
Old Jun 13th 2016, 10:01 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

MILF ????!?!? or DILF

Mother... or Dutch
Old Jun 13th 2016, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Man up. Take the two cats. Believe me it's a lot easier with two than one because they have each other for company and won't bother you so much.

Originally Posted by iggle
I could look after one cat for a couple of months. But not a forever home, I am Abu and live in an apartment 40 floors up in the sky.

Iknownothing, would pay your kids school fees for a wristy (he just whatsap me stating this fact)
Old Jun 13th 2016, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I concur with those saying take them with you. It would be way less hassle and headache than trying to fly them home months later.

When I moved from the US West Coast to the Midwest, I brought 1 of my cats with me. The other 1 was adopted by a friend , and it was my plan to eventually go back and retrieve her. But due to various circumstances I never did that , and it was always something that made me sad. On the plus side my friend had a farm with animals and said she was happy to keep the cat.
Old Jun 13th 2016, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

They are just cats.

Do what any self respecting expat would do: Take them to the Arabian Ranches and set them free.

They will be far happier shagging all the other cats and hunting the birds and rabbits at the ranches than being locked up in some flat in the marina. I'm sure Tock would leave a can of tuna out for them from time to time.
Old Jun 14th 2016, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong.

Cats who have been pets from the go never build up the survival skills for the wilds, even if it is Arabian Ranches.

The more humane thing would be to quietly put them down. Hard and harsh, but much better than dumping them into the desert. People who dump pet cats on the streets are sadly ignorant of the realities facing their cats. That's why all vets and animal experts always say to put the pet down rather than abandon them.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
They are just cats.

Do what any self respecting expat would do: Take them to the Arabian Ranches and set them free.

They will be far happier shagging all the other cats and hunting the birds and rabbits at the ranches than being locked up in some flat in the marina. I'm sure Tock would leave a can of tuna out for them from time to time.
Old Jun 14th 2016, 4:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Wrong.

Cats who have been pets from the go never build up the survival skills for the wilds, even if it is Arabian Ranches.

The more humane thing would be to quietly put them down. Hard and harsh, but much better than dumping them into the desert. People who dump pet cats on the streets are sadly ignorant of the realities facing their cats. That's why all vets and animal experts always say to put the pet down rather than abandon them.
Surely there are more steps before putting down an animal you no longer want? Selling, giving away etc etc.
Old Jun 14th 2016, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Of course there are. It's assuming that you can't find a new home for the pet. Which, unfortunately, is way too common out here.

Originally Posted by Scamp
Surely there are more steps before putting down an animal you no longer want? Selling, giving away etc etc.
Old Jun 16th 2016, 9:38 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

So many things I could say, but shan't, as I have the utmost respect for someone who cares for their pussy so much..!!
Old Jun 19th 2016, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Take them with you. If you do the running around and paperwork yourself it isn't too expensive. Quite a bit of guidance online. Start by asking all the menopausal women on the Bin Kitty Facebook page.
Old Jun 19th 2016, 5:35 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Start by asking all the menopausal women on the Bin Kitty Facebook page.

I am on that page, oh god it is catty on that forum
Old Jun 19th 2016, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle

I am on that page, oh god it is catty on that forum
So so true....

Its literally 98% female of which 90% of them are menopausal, all ripping each other to shreds!

I like to go on there and drop a ridiculous comment now and again, then just sit back and watch the implosion....

The last time was when someone asked how she could stop her cat scratching her new settee. It turns out that "amputating little spots feet" was not considered an acceptable suggestion...
Old Jun 19th 2016, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

Taser