Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

has anyone ever done those Military Bootcamps at the beach?

has anyone ever done those Military Bootcamps at the beach?

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: has anyone ever done those Military Bootcamps at the beach?

Originally Posted by shiva
each to their own but are you getting fit to enrichen someone else financially to to enrichen your own life?
I wouldn't care as long as I looked and felt good
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

no, you'll get more than enough from fruit and that life critical moring coffee (at least in my case anyways )
not even a fun size milky way???????? Oh i just couldnt be on a diet/healthy eating plan that says no choc at all.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:39 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
but if yr someone who has never been into going to the gym/exercising then you are def better off getting someone to teach you how to exercise sensibly without damaging yourself and show you what exercises are the best to do etc so its much more than motivation that you get from a personal trainer
possibly but as long as you arent trying to olympic weightlift then most of it can be learnt on your own fairly safely
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

possibly but as long as you arent trying to olympic weightlift then most of it can be learnt on your own fairly safely
ha ha i will just say bridget jones on treadmill.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:43 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

not even a fun size milky way???????? Oh i just couldnt be on a diet/healthy eating plan that says no choc at all.
85% + pure chocolate is fine, lets face it milky way isnt chocolate anyway
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

ha ha i will just say bridget jones on treadmill.
not seen it, post a youtube link plz.

ps hows the foot?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

not seen it, post a youtube link plz.

ps hows the foot?
ha ha bridget jones decides to go to gym, gets on the treadmill, over does it, her legs are gone, when she goes to get off and she falls flat on her face, very funny.

Foot was doing ok, went back to work and swollen again, they did another blood test yesterday for under active thyroid???
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:54 am
**** it we'll do it live

ha ha bridget jones decides to go to gym, gets on the treadmill, over does it, her legs are gone, when she goes to get off and she falls flat on her face, very funny.

Foot was doing ok, went back to work and swollen again, they did another blood test yesterday for under active thyroid???
hmmm by the sounds of it, your allergic to work..

theres a lack of something in the food or water here, if its under active thyroid you'll be about the 10th person i've heard of or know who has that here?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

hmmm by the sounds of it, your allergic to work..

theres a lack of something in the food or water here, if its under active thyroid you'll be about the 10th person i've heard of or know who has that here?

Hee hee

really how strange.

You should see me, I have got thick white ankle socks on and birkies, very demure
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:02 am
**** it we'll do it live

Hee hee

really how strange.

You should see me, I have got thick white ankle socks on and birkies, very demure
nice

oh and to the OP