Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Hall of Fame for the 2008 polls...

Hall of Fame for the 2008 polls...

Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hall of Fame for the 2008 polls...

Originally Posted by Confucius
Funniest Poster for 2008

1 - Confucius with 6 votes (Sorry Willmore and Toon, I really love you for voting for me but rules are rules...No hard feelings...)
2 - Commander, The Dean and Eva with 5 votes each
3 - Spugsy with 4 votes (Spugsy; that Mallory bird is holding your carreer back, pet...)

There are way too many posters who are funny out there...People; please make sure you remember as many as you can during your nominations...

Should'nt the medallists get automatic entry to next years's poll.
And can s'one open a book please.I want the best odds on Roadking,Spugsy and Squirty for annus 2009
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Most deluded/detached from reality Poster for 2008

1 - Twinkle Star and Investoman with 5 votes each
2 - Dutchie and Confucius with 3 votes each (Good that Elvira and Willmore don;t live here...Especially Elvira...That woman wants to scalp my bald head...)
3 - Commander and Beardman with 3 votes

Well...Twinkie, you always had your head in the clouds...
But truth be told, you're one of the sweetest posters in the ME...And GODspeed with your next adventure...Our good thoughts are always with you...You deserve much better...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Should'nt the medallists get automatic entry to next years's poll.
And can s'one open a book please.I want the best odds on Roadking,Spugsy and Squirty for annus 2009
This is not Euro 2012 you know!!!
But, if you're alive next year, feel free to be in the organizing comittee...I need a helping hand or two...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
To be beaten by Eva and be equal to SYB was a dream of mine.

Haaahahahaha- I voted for you sweet little Kirriemuir.
I was raised not by the Jesuits so it would be a pleasure

for me anyway
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm more than happy to be under her....
The feeling is mutual...I mean...

aye but...who is mallory then??
She's an American bird...Very nice...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Autonomy
To be beaten by Eva and be equal to SYB was a dream of mine. I never dreamt of The Dean....
The Dean was the African-American (black) horse in this race...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Posters we like to see change their ways for next year

1 - Confucius with 5 votes
2 - Matahari, Lionheart and Admon with 2 votes each
3- All of the rest with 0 votes (This means that you don;t really have to change your ways at all)

Well, I asked a couple of times but noone answered; what do you want me to change????????
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Posters we like to see change their ways for next year

1 - Confucius with 5 votes
2 - Matahari, Lionheart and Admon with 2 votes each
3- All of the rest with 0 votes (This means that you don;t really have to change your ways at all)

Well, I asked a couple of times but noone answered; what do you want me to change????????
you could spell your name right for a start like...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biggest Drama Queen folk of 2008

1 - Shadya with 7 votes
2 - Matahari and Confucius with 5 votes (Willmore, your vote for me doesn't count, baby...And my vote for myself, I shouldn't count that either!!!)
3 - Madam Medusa and Lionheart with 4 votes

What a lovely bunch we are...Shadya, it's going to be an uphill battle for you next year to keep the throne, you know...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you could spell your name right for a start like...
It is written thus in the Wikipedia bible...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is not Euro 2012 you know!!!
But, if you're alive next year, feel free to be in the organizing comittee...I need a helping hand or two...

As many intellectualists do, I am going to end it all soon therefore I won't be around next year.....

I have borne like a labour of Hercules, these massive mams for many a year...
and where have they got me???

Biggest anorak of the year award.....................
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Best and/or Funniest post for 2008

1 - The Dean and Spugsy's visit to casa Lionheart and Shadya with 3 votes
2 - Commander's heartwarming post in Lest We Forget thread with 2 votes
3 - Blue Cat's fundraiser posts with 1 vote

The turnout turned out to be too low for this one...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
As many intellectualists do, I am going to end it all soon therefore I won't be around next year.....

I have borne like a labour of Hercules, these massive mams for many a year...
and where have they got me???

Biggest anorak of the year award.....................
What you talkin' about, woman???
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Posters most likely to post while drunk

1 - Bison with 13 votes
2 - MissDemeanour with 4 votes
3 - Eva, Confucius and Dutchie with 2 votes each

Bison, you outdrunk ALL your competitors on this poll...Hats off...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Most conceited and most full of themselves posters for 2008

1 - Commander with 6 votes
2 - Shadya with 5 votes
3 - Beardman and Admon with 3 votes each

Commander...Don't be angry anymore baby...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.