Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Old Sep 14th 2016, 4:37 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Originally Posted by redShark
Anyway, I feel like a coconut for dessert today. Thanks for reminding me!!
now THATs ambitious....even for you I reckon
do you take the hair off of it or not?
Old Sep 14th 2016, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
No, because you obviously fail to understand the concept of hypocrisy (which you accused the UK of exhibiting). What he's done is the very opposite of hypocrisy: the UK allows people to follow whatever faith they wish (or none at all), which is precisely what the Ambassador is doing.

There was a man whipped in Saudi recently, for proclaiming that he did not believe in god. And yet you, and countless others including the old farts who preside over the Magic Kingdom, shout that Islam is the religion of peace. Try telling that to the guy who's just been whipped. That's hypocrisy, and if you had any decency you'd be embarrassed, but we all know that's too much to expect of you.
Equally, There Are a few hundreds of people locked up in Guantanamo bay without trial for a decade now. So now you tell me, do you have the decency to be embarssed?
Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

You know something, you are too tempting to put you on my ignore list because you make good materials for my jokes.

Now regarding my English, it may not be good enough for the english folks, but at least I don't shamefully lick their asses begging for acceptance. Do you see the difference?
You just lick Khaleeji ass when you defend their religion with such vigor but then again, being an Iraqi, maybe you consider yourself of the same ethnic/tribal grouping , but Beekeeper is a Brit of Pakistani heritage .

Aren't all non Khaleejis kissing Arabian ass when they zealously defend Islam, a Khaleeji creation.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 5:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That's quite funny, for you, if it's the same as calling a black guy a Milky Bar?

However, the rest of whatever you post isn't funny and is so undeniably blinkered I'm now of the complete certainty that you like to **** young boys.

It's the only explanation.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
That's quite funny, for you, if it's the same as calling a black guy a Milky Bar?
The epithet here in the US is "Oreo". And for Orientals it is banana. Don't think there is a similar term for Native Americans.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 6:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
The epithet here in the US is "Oreo". And for Orientals it is banana. Don't think there is a similar term for Native Americans.
I thought Oreo was for when a white person was getting it from both ends....
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I thought Oreo was for when a white person was getting it from both ends....
Iggle, where are you?
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Iggle, where are you?
in the middle I would expect...
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:53 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Not a fan of Zulu's. Just Blonde Russians with massive cans.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:54 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
Zulu's what?
Old Sep 15th 2016, 8:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iggle
Ah, now we know your type, right?

Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

For openminded people, you are right, it's normal, but for those who only view islam as doom and gloom, it is an embarrassment
RED, mate I seriously do not get this comment of yours.
The dude converted and so he performed Hajj, I don't get the embarrassment. I think what you mean is that he probably p i s s e d off some of the none muslim folks, but it certainly wouldn't be an embarrassment.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:05 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
RED, mate I seriously do not get this comment of yours.
The dude converted and so he performed Hajj, I don't get the embarrassment. I think what you mean is that he probably p i s s e d off some of the none muslim folks, but it certainly wouldn't be an embarrassment.
you DO know that we have a strict 'dont-feed-the-troll' policy here right?
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
you DO know that we have a strict 'dont-feed-the-troll' policy here right?
lol....I actually think he's kinda funny in a weird way
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand what the 'embarrassment' might be. Saudi Ambassador , married to a Muslim woman, converts to Islam and then goes on Hajj. Loads of converts / reverts go to Hajj - what the issue?

Reading through the thread, it seems the poster has some previous 'beef' with the usual residents on this board. Some entertainment for a slow day back at work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.