Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

For the guys... Who's a WANKER this summer??

For the guys... Who's a WANKER this summer??

Old Jun 14th 2009, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Bouncing between Manama Bahrain and Kissonerga, Paphos
ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice
Default Re: For the guys... Who's a WANKER this summer??

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Eh? I'm hoping this isn't a sexual position?
LOL! No!!! Making her ears bleed with the ammount of sweary words a bloke can get into one sentence when he's been with the lads too long. Himself goes away a gentleman and comes back a naturalist... "F**k! Can you get the f***ing butter out of the f***ing fridge? The C*** will be f***ing hard as f***ing f**k. The f***ing C***.

I didn't know dairy products could mate with kitchen appliances but apparently what he meant was, "Can you take the butter out of the fridge as it will be too hard to spread." Ouch, hurts the ears a bit.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ArranLass
LOL! No!!! Making her ears bleed with the ammount of sweary words a bloke can get into one sentence when he's been with the lads too long. Himself goes away a gentleman and comes back a naturalist... "F**k! Can you get the f***ing butter out of the f***ing fridge? The C*** will be f***ing hard as f***ing f**k. The f***ing C***.

I didn't know dairy products could mate with kitchen appliances but apparently what he meant was, "Can you take the butter out of the fridge as it will be too hard to spread." Ouch, hurts the ears a bit.
Phew was getting all sorts going through my naive little brain!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Phew was getting all sorts going through my naive little brain!
Dread to wonder what you would think if you dropped round for a BBQ just after he's got home!!!

Himself to me: Right, I've f**ked the ******s on the F**ker. How f**king long do the ******s take? How long did you... err... f**k them for?

Then to friends: "Susan does a f**ing lovely... err ya know... f**cks the c**nts in a f**ing nice c**ing thing! Dy'a want another f**king one?

This does not mean he's done something rude ontop some some other people and contrary to what you might think he's not boasting about my prowess or offering any sort of gratifiaction.

This translates as: "I've put the chops on the BBQ. How long do they take? How long did you marinade them for?"

Then to friends: "Susan does a lovely, err... marinade. Would you like another drink?"

N.B: If a word doesn't spring immediately to mind then a sweary word is used to replace it. Same with commas, general pauses and full stops.

I am assured by his colleagues wives that this is completely normal after a couple of months on ops. This has also been noted by those who write books about serving in Iraq/Afghan.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Dread to wonder what you would think if you dropped round for a BBQ just after he's got home!!!

Himself to me: Right, I've f**ked the ******s on the F**ker. How f**king long do the ******s take? How long did you... err... f**k them for?

Then to friends: "Susan does a f**ing lovely... err ya know... f**cks the c**nts in a f**ing nice c**ing thing! Dy'a want another f**king one?

This does not mean he's done something rude ontop some some other people and contrary to what you might think he's not boasting about my prowess or offering any sort of gratifiaction.

This translates as: "I've put the chops on the BBQ. How long do they take? How long did you marinade them for?"

Then to friends: "Susan does a lovely, err... marinade. Would you like another drink?"

N.B: If a word doesn't spring immediately to mind then a sweary word is used to replace it. Same with commas, general pauses and full stops.

I am assured by his colleagues wives that this is completely normal after a couple of months on ops. This has also been noted by those who write books about serving in Iraq/Afghan.
yeah thanks...I think we get the picture
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah thanks...I think we get the picture
yeah, it's dead classy...

MM, xx
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:26 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Go for interval training..set your cadence (rpm for non geeks) to 90+ get your heart rate at the mid 140ish and keep going for 20mins, then ease back for 20 then repeat for a couple of hours. Ipod or good movie or a Lance Armstrong DVD..

My turbo trainer is the business..nearest you can get to out on the road..

You HAVE to wear lycra Shiva, its the law..and get some chamois cream rubbed in your arse before..
EH?

Haven;t you already posted this?!?
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:32 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Arranlass, ignore the comments from these 2 trumpets,

Its a common problem in the forces..however I never ever swore like that..but I did come out with the odd forces slang term by mistake.

And if I swore to my wife like that at anytime, there would be hell to pay..

People who have never been in that enviroment would not understand. The worst are the females thou..they are trying to 'man up' all the time..

And 'class' has nothing to do with it MM.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Its a common problem in the forces..however I never ever swore like that..but I did come out with the odd forces slang term by mistake.

People who have never been in that enviroment would not understand. The worst are the females thou..they are trying to 'man up' all the time..

whatever...
just thought that 2 posts full of swearing were not really necessary to bring the point across, that's all...think it was all very clear after the first post.
But hey, what do I know...I was never a soldier, so I have no right to speak eh.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:47 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Correct, you clearly have no concept of what men like him go through on a daily basis..

Anyway..back to flirting or suchlike..

Gotta agree though, we didn't need a breakdown of his poo habits..
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

Correct, you clearly have no concept of what men like him go through on a daily basis..

Anyway..back to flirting or suchlike..

Gotta agree though, we didn't need a breakdown of his poo habits..
you know nothing about me or the people around me...so why don't you shut the **** up for a change.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Not a problem, I don't think they got the point. My apologies for lowering the tone. I agree, it is horrible and comes as a real shock, especially as he's perfectly normal when he phones me. Believe me he gets told in no uncertain terms when he slips into it now and then over the first few days. Last time he got home he'd been away 5 months and had a mouth like a sewer. He soon reverts to normal. I think it's a lot to do with decompression, just the sheer relief of being home and safe stalls his brain now and then for the first 48 hours The enviroment he's in is very high pressure. Not quite the same as going for a few more pints with the lads when the Mrs is away
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:52 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
whatever...
just thought that 2 posts full of swearing were not really necessary to bring the point across, that's all...think it was all very clear after the first post.
But hey, what do I know...I was never a soldier, so I have no right to speak eh.
It's all ****ing starred out anyway, so what's the ****ing problem? Jeez. Precious JJs!

Oh, and er

And then she starts herself. Priceless.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

Not a problem, I don't think they got the point. My apologies for lowering the tone. I agree, it is horrible and comes as a real shock, especially as he's perfectly normal when he phones me. Believe me he gets told in no uncertain terms when he slips into it now and then over the first few days. Last time he got home he'd been away 5 months and had a mouth like a sewer. He soon reverts to normal. I think it's a lot to do with decompression, just the sheer relief of being home and safe stalls his brain now and then for the first 48 hours The enviroment he's in is very high pressure. Not quite the same as going for a few more pints with the lads when the Mrs is away
don't worry...I got the point...after the first post even.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
It's all ****ing starred out anyway, so what's the ****ing problem? Jeez. Precious JJs!

Oh, and er
oh and er
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by littlejimmy

Oh, and er

And then she starts herself. Priceless.
oh, **** off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.