GRUESOME DISCOVERIES!

Old Jun 3rd 2013, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GRUESOME DISCOVERIES!

Originally Posted by Dumbo
I once bit into a kitkat (two fingers not 4 or chunky), to find that there wasn't any wafer inside, thats right solid chocolate.

Life on the edge.
They're pretty common.... either that or I am a modern version of Charlie of Willie Wonka fame!
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

raining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to allraining is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dumbo
I once bit into a kitkat (two fingers not 4 or chunky), to find that there wasn't any wafer inside, thats right solid chocolate.

Life on the edge.
That's a bonus! On the other hand, buying a walnut whip and unwrapping it to find the walnut missing is not pleasant at all...
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Family used to buy Pistachios from New Souk in Abu Dhabi , in the 80s and 90s. Once as I was busy munching away I decided to split open one that had a hole in it, to find a live worm/maggot inside !

Took me forever to eat pistachios again since soo many of them have holes in them.
My love affair with grated cheese is now certainly dead! Height of laziness right enough. From now on it's the good old block that can be thoroughly inspected before consumption!
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by raining
That's a bonus! On the other hand, buying a walnut whip and unwrapping it to find the walnut missing is not pleasant at all...
Did you buy that from choirtrams, very disappointing when the walnut is missing, and there is no cream inside, even worse
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:57 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

My parents went on a trip once and I was asked to mind the house while they were away for a few weeks. I would go visit the house once every few days just to check the locks and windows etc. I only went during the day time (this is important). On the 3rd visit I noticed this smell, which I just couldnt find the source of. Finally went to the fridge, stuck my head in and took a large whiff and sure enough...the fridge had been off for atleast one and a half week!
The reason I couldnt figure it out was since I only went in the day time so never had to turn on any lights, so never knew that the fridge was off.
Needless to say I am a changed man since! It was one of those freezer within the fridge types, so the meat had bled and it was all over the decaying food....
I think I was sick for about 2 hours after that and then ofcourse I had to clean all of that out and was sick aaaaaaaall over again!
went vegan for a few weeks!!
Attached Thumbnails GRUESOME DISCOVERIES!-default.jpeg  
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

My mum once left a chicken in the (off) oven for about a week. The flies in the house were becoming unbearable (but no smell) and we started to look for the source of the problem.

She opened the oven door... fly-storm
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

I once found a piece of tissue paper encrusted WITHIN the crust of a deep pan Pizza Hut pizza (in the UK many years ago). Still can't face deep pan pizza's to this day!!
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:08 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I once bought a sandwich on GNER.

Only that.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

I bought my husband a Nespresso machine when we lived in Abu Dhabi. Our maid at the time did all the cleaning (I work full-time). There was this horrible smell in the kitchen that just wouldn't go away.

One day, I was in the kitchen and my husband said, "just leave - now - don't look just leave the kitchen." Some milk had pooled underneath the Nespresso machine and when he moved it, there were hundreds of maggots!
Old Jun 4th 2013, 11:12 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I took a mouthful from my can of beer last week and realised that someone else had decided it was an ashtray. Vile - Utterly vile.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 11:21 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I may never eat again...

Old Jun 4th 2013, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of maggots; opened the lid of my garbage can to see it crawling with hundreds of maggots. So I sprayed the inside with undiluted lysol, but f%^kers didn't die , even after several minutes

So tipped the can over and dumped them all on the concrete driveway; proceeded to douse them with steaming hot water but they still kept moving ! WTF !!

Pulled out the big guns; used compression sprayer to spray undiluted chlorox and they still kept moving for several minutes Eventually they succombed , if not might have been insane enough to pull out the Weed Dragon.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 11:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Speaking of maggots; opened the lid of my garbage can to see it crawling with hundreds of maggots. So I sprayed the inside with undiluted lysol, but f%^kers didn't die , even after several minutes

So tipped the can over and dumped them all on the concrete driveway; proceeded to douse them with steaming hot water but they still kept moving ! WTF !!

Pulled out the big guns; used compression sprayer to spray undiluted chlorox and they still kept moving for several minutes Eventually they succombed , if not might have been insane enough to pull out the Weed Dragon.
At what point did you consider just stamping?
Old Jun 4th 2013, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
At what point did you consider just stamping?
Didn't want to get their internals smeared on the concrete.

When I was a little kid in AD, I once killed an adult cockroach with a hammer; annoyed my dad because of the mess it made. From there on , always used a vaccuum.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Didn't want to get their internals smeared on the concrete.

When I was a little kid in AD, I once killed an adult cockroach with a hammer; annoyed my dad because of the mess it made. From there on , always used a vaccuum.
Smart.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.