GRUESOME DISCOVERIES!

Old Jun 2nd 2013, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default GRUESOME DISCOVERIES!

My Sunday has just not panned out the way I had planned it, seriously! After a long shift at work I came in and decided to have something quick to eat. Fast forward 1 minute 30 seconds later and I have a cheese croissant in the oven crisping. Ate the croissant and thought right I 'll have another and that's dinner sorted. Cue discovery of a big ball of grey moulded Mozerella in the cheese packet. Actually want to vomit just typing this ......and to think I enjoyed the first croissant.

Had to eat a kit kat and lie down in a dark room for a while after that.

Anybody else got any horror food tales to share or am I the only muppet that doesn't check before eating??!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GRUESOME DISCOVERIES!

You didn't buy the cheese from Choithram's, did you? Only a similar thing happened to me recently. I bought a bag of grated cheese, and when I opened it, there was a big lump of green mould. When I took it back, the manager tried to tell me it was the vegetables in the picture on the front of the serving suggestion !
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:21 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

The entire concept of the tort of negligence under English law was started by the discovery of a decomposed snail in a bottle of ginger beer in Scotland in 1932 by a Miss Donoghue.

Sue, you might find fame.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:24 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
The entire concept of the tort of negligence under English law was started by the discovery of a decomposed snail in a bottle of ginger beer in Scotland in 1932 by a Miss Donoghue.

Sue, you might find fame.
Jeez Bahtat, you know some shite you do.

(I googled it)
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
You didn't buy the cheese from Choithram's, did you? Only a similar thing happened to me recently. I bought a bag of grated cheese, and when I opened it, there was a big lump of green mould. When I took it back, the manager tried to tell me it was the vegetables in the picture on the front of the serving suggestion !

Worse! - It was from Al Manama in Al Quoz.

As for the manager of Choithrams - priceless :-)
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by silversilver
My Sunday has just not panned out the way I had planned it, seriously! After a long shift at work I came in and decided to have something quick to eat. Fast forward 1 minute 30 seconds later and I have a cheese croissant in the oven crisping. Ate the croissant and thought right I 'll have another and that's dinner sorted. Cue discovery of a big ball of grey moulded Mozerella in the cheese packet. Actually want to vomit just typing this ......and to think I enjoyed the first croissant.

Had to eat a kit kat and lie down in a dark room for a while after that.

Anybody else got any horror food tales to share or am I the only muppet that doesn't check before eating??!!!
Are you not sure it was supposed to be Danish blue cheese filling?
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:26 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Jeez Bahtat, you know some shite you do.

(I googled it)
And she died recently, unaware of her fame.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

One of my friends discovered this little delight in her half eaten lunch recently
Attached Thumbnails GRUESOME DISCOVERIES!-532103_10151430320821997_1139782173_n.jpg  
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Back in the late 80s in Abu Dhabi, I left a Pepsi can open overnight; the next day I took a small sip then decided to pour the rest into a glass only to see this foam/sponge like black substance come out while pouring
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I once left a tube of Smarties (new design) in my Jeep overnight. At this time the roof was off as it was winter. Next day I came out, drove off and thought 'awesome, I still have Smarties left'. So I flipped the top, inverted the tube and took a big greedy mouthful. After chewing a swallowing I thought to myself that these Smarties were very sour (like Haribo Tangfastics). Then I look down and see that the tube is full of ants..... nom nom nom!

'Only Smarties have the answer'..... I
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 5:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
The Irish cheddar slices that I buy for my sarnies (comes in 'red' or 'cheddar', can't remember the name, something dale?) has had fluffly mouldy shit on the sides in the last three packets.

I know it's only 9/10 dizzers but come on.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:06 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My husband was munching a bag of marshmallows when he noticed the contents of the bag was moving. On closer inspection he found the hundreds of maggots living in there. 20 years later he still can't eat marshmallows.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Family used to buy Pistachios from New Souk in Abu Dhabi , in the 80s and 90s. Once as I was busy munching away I decided to split open one that had a hole in it, to find a live worm/maggot inside !

Took me forever to eat pistachios again since soo many of them have holes in them.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 8:53 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

I once bit into a kitkat (two fingers not 4 or chunky), to find that there wasn't any wafer inside, thats right solid chocolate.

Life on the edge.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dumbo
I once bit into a kitkat (two fingers not 4 or chunky), to find that there wasn't any wafer inside, thats right solid chocolate.

Life on the edge.
Shoulda saved it for Ebay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.