Great Iftar dining

Old Jun 14th 2015, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Great Iftar dining

As I'm leaving the Sandpit soon would really love to go to a few good Iftars. If anybody does one and enjoys it please please post and recommend.

ps Last meal in the ME will have to be a Pf Changs dynamite shrimp and sesame chicken - how will I survive without it????
Old Jun 14th 2015, 11:15 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Great Iftar dining

in the UAE?
Old Jun 14th 2015, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Dubai
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Desert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really nice

Originally Posted by silversilver
Dubai
If you are into buffets then these are good:

Grand Hyatt

Four Seasons Jumeirah
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

go to the centre for culture and understanding and have a real one, not a 5* fake one.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

I second Millhouse's suggestion, for an authentic and special last UAE experience. One Iftar at a hotel is just the same as all the others.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the suggestions - It's with my work mates so I'll see if they are up for it.