Gratuitous Good Vibes

Old Apr 24th 2010, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gratuitous Good Vibes

Originally Posted by DesertOcean
Scorpions?

Be careful - Lionheart likes them, and you don't want to attract him to a music-related thread..............
Old Apr 24th 2010, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 24th 2010, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby Fat
Those are some authentic Dubai outfits there. Those guys could walk right down Zeek Shaheed road and nobody would look twice would they...

haha...and to think that was recorded in '65 when Dubai was a no man's land!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Dean
Scorpions?

Be careful - Lionheart likes them, and you don't want to attract him to a music-related thread..............
Lionheart has goodtaste then...and so do you
Old Apr 25th 2010, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Baby Fat
I did'nt like the Scorpions, but I liked Michael Schenker - Didn't he play with them briefly? I saw UFO a few times, very underated -and I saw Schenker in Vegas..We were playin craps and I hear The Natural Thing or maybe Doctor Doctor and I thought it sounded like UFO- I asked the pit boss and he went and checked it out, and he said no, it's Michael Schenker and asked us if we'd like to go down there. So he took us right down to the front. It was a little tiny showroom with no assigned seating so he moved people away..Because me and my brother were betting $100 chips..He also fetched us some drinks. If you use a magnifieing glass you can see us 2nd row center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQepeHBHu6A
Yes, he played for a time with his brother Rudolf, the one doing the solo riff in the winds of change video.

UFO are dope for sure! Haven't posted much in way of metal music, but one of my fav bands is Metallica.

Old Apr 25th 2010, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Apr 25th 2010, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Apr 25th 2010, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

good vibe indeed-such a groove

Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Apr 27th 2010, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loreena McKennitt - The dark night of the soul

Upon a darkened night
the flame of love was burning in my breast
And by a lantern bright
I fled my house while all in quiet rest

Shrouded by the night
and by the secret stair I quickly fled
The veil concealed my eyes
while all within lay quiet as the dead

Chorus
Oh night thou was my guide
oh night more loving than the rising sun
Oh night that joined the lover
to the beloved one
transforming each of them into the other

Upon that misty night
in secrecy, beyond such mortal sight
Without a guide or light
than that which burned so deeply in my heart

That fire t'was led me on
and shone more bright than of the midday sun
To where he waited still
it was a place where no one else could come

Chorus

Within my pounding heart
which kept itself entirely for him
He fell into his sleep
beneath the cedars all my love I gave
And by the fortress walls
the wind would brush his hair against his brow
And with its smoothest hand
caressed my every sense it would allow

Chorus

I lost myself to him
and laid my face upon my lovers breast
And care and grief grew dim
as in the mornings mist became the light
There they dimmed amongst the lilies fair
Old Apr 27th 2010, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Apr 29th 2010, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

great laid back summer song.

Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Fat Baby would like that one, I'm sure

Here's one a bit more tame especially in the morning.

Old May 2nd 2010, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Old May 2nd 2010, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.