Grammatical Error

Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Grammatical Error

OK I take some shit here for Victorian Grammar, and Capitalisation! Do not even bother commenting as you will be ignored!

For those with a phobia about the 'Top Drawer' . . . .

ok dude i take the hole shit for sumat they cal gramer and big letters dude coz its truly awesome dude wats wit de big leters dude

But this one 'Takes the Biscuit!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ke-action.html

Could we have a Poll as to who knows the difference between a Verb, an Adjective and a Noun?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grammatical Error

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it's about time that HSBC cut some of its staff. As for not knowing the difference between a verb, adjective and noun, my 9yo daughter thinks you are joking.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:25 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointed. I thought you were announcing that the thread title was your new online name.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mentalist
I have no idea what you are talking about, but it's about time that HSBC cut some of its staff. As for not knowing the difference between a verb, adjective and noun, my 9yo daughter thinks you are joking.
Has she been taught that they are all the same? READ the article again! - Comprehension is not one of her stronger points then? - Or do you ask her to do that for you?

Last edited by jackthehat; Apr 24th 2013 at 12:47 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Disappointed. I thought you were announcing that the thread title was your new online name.
READ it again, so long as you have moved-on from Janet & John and Tip & Mitten!
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:59 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
READ it again, so long as you have moved-on from Janet & John and Tip & Mitten!
"moved on" doesn't need a hyphen.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

"moved on" doesn't need a hyphen.
So you're at least at 'Janet and John' level then?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:02 pm
Hit 16's

So you're at least at 'Janet and John' level then?
Clearly you're not
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Clearly you're not
I got over it! - Clearly you haven't!
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:31 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I see Jackthetwat is back with vengeance...........
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:35 pm
Hit 16's

I got over it! - Clearly you haven't!
You really are a stupid, self-deluded twat. Your opening gambit in this thread was that you'd ignore people who commented on your appalling English, and here you are taking the bait straight away.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:47 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I see Jackthetwat is back with vengeance...........
I guess he's finished the whole bottle this time...
Old Apr 25th 2013, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

What an ugly use of the word 'demised'.

I've never seen it used like this and I hope that I never will.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
What an ugly use of the word 'demised'.

I've never seen it used like this and I hope that I never will.
So you have? or haven't? I think you mean you hope you'll never see it again as you obviously have seen it?

Well the thread is called grammatical error
Old Apr 25th 2013, 10:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.